DJ Hype's voice

nah the best was when he read out a text "big up nath and brian havin a fat hotbox, whats that? some kind of kebab?" hahaha

or
"Dave tha trucka, drivin up the motorway, bass turned up"

or
"I Aint got that 1 in the bag"
or
"yeah, tryin to find this hazard tune, cant find itn think thers a thieve about, but im the only 1 here so i best turn out mi own pockets, infact i think i left it at home"

"eskman and herbzie left fabric at 4, and i got on mic, someone had to do it didnt they" - fucking quality

glad you guys agree, "as promised, my man breakage. im feelin the vibe on this one. dubby. this ones for the smokers. *imitates hitting a joint*" haha.

Safe bloke, doesn't seem to like crowds! His radio and club personas are so different... Hmm, maybe he should mc for himself. He's got a lot better voice and better lines than certain, blap blap, mcs.

Someone texted in about Raindance '97, he said "I can't remember if i played there, i might not, but that doesn't mean i didn't, if i did, then big up myself" hahaha

Someone texted in about some songs, he said "i have no idea what tracks you're on about, you know i'm a bit thick" hahaha

He was doing a competition for the B2b Special early this month and the prize was 2 tickets for it, all you had to do is say who he was doing B2b with and someone texted in
sayin Mary J Blige, so he said "Mary J Blige, alright, I'm up for doin B2b with ya sometime, maybe you could mc and I'll do the tunes" hahaha

Back
Top Bottom