Dj Hype

nosher

does anybody know where i can find a tune that hype has played its the original 1960s theme from batman.

nosher said:
does anybody know where i can find a tune that hype has played its the original 1960s theme from batman.
Try looking for that in vintage vinyl shops.

Lots of tv series tunes out there. I think it could get coslty if you want to find the original batman theme...
:twitch:

Last edited:
if anyone has a copy of accelerated culture@code part 5 the Dj Hype tape they will hear the batman tune. if you've never heard it its worth listening to.

Im told that its by Pascal

Not too sure on a release though, I can imagine it could be a problem getting proper sample clearance on that particular tune

Yeah it was by Pascal & Monty, he said it aint ever coming out now. Like someone said earlier, it was sample clearence bizness (and he said it needed a bit more work).

Shame :(

nosher said:
no not the tv theme the drum'n'bass remix u retard
Hey wise guy! There was no way to tell which you were talking about. Back in the golden days DJs played things like theme songs and classical peices all the time as set openers. Its a shame that doesn't happen anymore really!

1992 said:
Hey wise guy! There was no way to tell which you were talking about. Back in the golden days DJs played things like theme songs and classical peices all the time as set openers. Its a shame that doesn't happen anymore really!

Haha, feisty!

Back
Top Bottom