DJ Hype with IC3 & Foxy @ Playaz 10 Years Of Fabric Anniversary at Fabric 29-10-2010

Re: DJ Hype with IC3 & Foxy @ Playaz 10 Years Of Fabric Anniversary at Fabric 29-10-2

Sick flyer

Re: DJ Hype with IC3 & Foxy @ Playaz 10 Years Of Fabric Anniversary at Fabric 29-10-2

sick...was a sick set. anyone know where i can find the rest of the sets from that night?

Is this the actual set of the night?

Not the other one that was floating about?

what is the first tune....the one with the vocal???

Is this the actual set of the night?

Not the other one that was floating about?

Two different sets mate, one Studio and one from the night which is this one..

is this the full set from the night? the kiss chosen ones mix was only half hour long??!!??

is this the full set from the night? the kiss chosen ones mix was only half hour long??!!??

Its 29 minutes long so no.

anyone know what the tune is that drops at 20.30 after tomorrows another day vip (instant rewind)

i need the tunes from the first 12minutes!!! can anybody help me please?!

Back
Top Bottom