DJ HYPE - Help Wanted / Needed!!!

AndySta

Hi,

Was hoping someone could help me out.
Me girlfriend's always banging on about this old tape she used to have that she nabbed off someone that was just labelled "Hype - Volume 1". Apparently, the first track off it was banging - she can remember it had a female vocal that she thinks says: "Can you feel the rhythm?" or something along those lines...
I've been saying I'll find this track for her for ages, and have only just got 'round to it. Anyone got any idea what it is, or any information on the compilation it might've been? I've done a quick search for Hype Volume 1, but there's about a thousand things that could be it and don't wanna send off for the wrong one, like.

Thanks in advance, people.

AS

AndySta said:
Hi,

Was hoping someone could help me out.
Me girlfriend's always banging on about this old tape she used to have that she nabbed off someone that was just labelled "Hype - Volume 1". Apparently, the first track off it was banging - she can remember it had a female vocal that she thinks says: "Can you feel the rhythm?" or something along those lines...
I've been saying I'll find this track for her for ages, and have only just got 'round to it. Anyone got any idea what it is, or any information on the compilation it might've been? I've done a quick search for Hype Volume 1, but there's about a thousand things that could be it and don't wanna send off for the wrong one, like.

Thanks in advance, people.

AS

Any idea how old it was?

Yeah, I know... apparently, Helen's been looking for this track for years but now she's given up and put me on the case... am losing faith, though...

AS

Back
Top Bottom