DJ Hosting!

Niytrus

Hey guys, Im with Niytrus Hosting. We offer exclusive hosting to DJ's and music oriented businesses. We offer small and large packages available to fit your individual needs. If you are looking for a hosting package, contact me and we can work a plan out for you. If you are already hosted, contact me and we at Niytrus will try and match, if not beat the price you are paying now. I would be more than happy to talk to anyone about their current hosting situation, or a plan they would be looking to setup. Hit me up on AIM @ niytrus if interested!
* We will beat your current plan by offering you more space, more transfer, or less cost!
* We will tranfer EVERYTHING for you. No work is required on your part!

Just wanted to add that if anyone would like to negotiate a plan, then please contact me. We are always trying to service DJ's with better prices, speed, and features. We offer temperary hosting solutions, as well as long term. Feel free to email me at support@niytrus.net, or post a reply on the forum.
I am also available via AIM at the screen name niytrus. Contact me if you have any questions or would like to setup a plan for your hosting needs!

We are on the same backbone as About.com, Adobe, Accenture, Akamai, Aleron, DoubleClick, Electronic Arts, General Electric, Google, Hines, Hotwire, IBM, Kontiki, Kyocera, Loral Cyberstar, Micron Technology, Nortel / Kidz Online, PayPal, Radio Free Virgin, Royal & Sun Alliance, SIAC, Sony Online Entertainment, Washingtonpost Newsweek Interactive, WebUseNet, and Yahoo!

If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.
Thanks!

Niytrus Hosting
e: support@niytrus.net
aim: Niytrus

Thanks freeagent - just realized it was in the wrong forum and asked another admin to move it, but you beat him to it :)

Back
Top Bottom