DJ HOKILLA

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
yea i met him before. hes a noob but he gets booked all the time. his crew, stateside jump up ...one for the noobs if ya ask me

haha hoe killa

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yeah rock what are you like 16 and getting attention only cos you show them pictures of your naked body maybe you can come to me drink breezers

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
well yeah bacardi breezers less you know some other drink containing a reasonably high percentage of alkahol teenagers will eagerly perform oral or anal sex for

Greg P

VIP Junglist
I just googled boones farm...

That's some real booze for kids you've got there, that drink alon probably accounts for thousands of teen pregnancies a year...

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
:lol: :word: Lambrini is waht allthe bitches used to drink when they were out on fridays
YEAH! That's what I used to drink when I was a teenager. And you can do this thing, where you take a pull on a cigarette, don't breath it out, drink some lambrini and then breath out the smoke, and it gets you wasted. That's how I spent my teenage years. I'm am SO much more mature now.

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Yeah 20/20 is over here too, it's filth...

Lambrini - favourite of all Essex girls, and probably to blame for much of what people say about Essex...

Remember Hooch and the uproar that caused when it first came out, dunno if you can even buy that stuff anymore...

A little while back I was at a party and had a babycham, it was actually pretty good y'know...

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
YEAH! That's what I used to drink when I was a teenager. And you can do this thing, where you take a pull on a cigarette, don't breath it out, drink some lambrini and then breath out the smoke, and it gets you wasted. That's how I spent my teenage years. I'm am SO much more mature now.
Ha never heard of that! it was always stella (bottle bongs) natch and vodka the boys were drinking and lambrini the girls were drinking!