Dj Hektikz & Mc Rafta!! Murky Bizzle Vol 1!!!

djhektikz

VIP Junglist
1-spekky-good feeling
2-modified motion-wats that mean
3-ego trippin-chapter3
4-majistrate-camel toe
5-optimist-bass bubble
6-iron hands-mothra
7-dj evol-turn it up
8-alter ego-mortal kombat
9-dj evol-the wobbler
10-swabe-camoflage
11-taxman-international sound
12-alter ego-children of the corn
13-alter ego-predetor
14-modifed motion-all that

http://www.dnbshare.com/download/MurkyBizzleVolume1.mp3.html

Peops Get on this serious heavy Shizzle!!

www.myspace.com/djhektikz
www.myspace.com/mcrafta

bigup, is children of the corn and mortal combat same 12? where can i pick em up? the 2 ultimate alter ego tunes along with predator!! Bigup lads!!

easy muzza! children of the corn is on a 12" with space race and mortal combat is with The bells i dont think u can buy them now all sold out me tinks! i heard the mix u done for the comp sounds kool think u could do a better one though! ;) safe!

Hey man listened it and sounds fucking sick. I've downloaded your last couple and think their shit hot. Wherebouts you from?

easy mate yer cheers for the comments much appreciated! Im from jus north of london. :) big ups!

easy muzza! children of the corn is on a 12" with space race and mortal combat is with The bells i dont think u can buy them now all sold out me tinks! i heard the mix u done for the comp sounds kool think u could do a better one though! ;) safe!

Yeah i just dont have the tunes mate, pretty dumb idea going into it, feel free to replace me.. until a different topic comes up anyways :P

Yeah i just dont have the tunes mate, pretty dumb idea going into it, feel free to replace me.. until a different topic comes up anyways :P

nar mate not at tall! i want u in the team man! as long as u play at least one tune from the list then its all good! it dont have to be all liquid jus try n play sum chilled out jump up lol.

Back
Top Bottom