DJ Haze - High Energy 08

DJ-Haze

DJ Haze - High Energy 09

Sup guys,

This is my first ever mix ive done in my 3 months of Djing... I know there are things i need to work on. Hopefully i will get some decent gear soon as well which should help....

I mainly made this for bustin out at parties..
constructive criticism?

http://dnbshare.com/download/FirstMixHighEnergy0409.mp3.html

Tracklist.

1. Blame - Rush
> Demo & Cease - Ladies night VIP
2. DJ Hazard - Killers Dont Die
3. Mickey Finn - Cant remember song name but will edit soon
4. Monoman - G Dub Remix 1
5. Matrix & Futurebound - Reflection
6. Break - Taken
7. Sub Focus - Xray
8. J Majik - Something About You
9. Clipz - Loud & Dirty
10. Sub Focus - Join The Dots
11. Brookes Bros - Tear you Down
12. High Contrast - Days go By
13. Chase & status - Hurt You
14. DJ Hazard - Busted
15. J Majik/Hype - Rollin It
16. Ebony Dubsters - Ra (OS Remix)
17. Pendulum - Painkiller (Noisia Remix)
18. Original Sin - D for Danger

Last edited:
Definitely hi energy!!! Nothing notable throughout the mix to complain/criticize. Excellent job mixing and nice track selection! I could request more cowbell...but that'd be a little cliched. :)

Looking forward to more stuff from you Haze!

thanks for the reply bro, i know its pretty much all anthems in there, but this is aimed for peope at house parties...

Gonna start working on a new one today shall let you know when its done

I'd re-think your name now tho man, while your still fresh in the game... Will have a listen and feedback :)

Ty Russla.... Il have a think of a new name today, to be honest i would like something a bit more individual as mine must be quite common.. shall wait for your feedback :)

wicked mix m8 and im lovin the bangin tunes.

if you get a chance...have a little listen to my mix 4 us (SKRATCHWELL's DnB Mix) n let us know wot u think? cheers bud

good luck with ur name change aswel. lol defo think u need more of a hype name. ;oD

ahahaahah.....definite will do m8. sweet 4 the love. ;oD

As Rocksteady would say, "Bromance is in the air" lol..

Aint had a chance to listen yet Haze, but if you get the chance check this lil mix I played at a DJ comp in Bournemouth :)

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=62544

Only Akro gave me some input so would be good to get a lil more, the comp has been and gone but meh..I still love it!

SAFE!!

Soo just finshed listenin.. I have to say you have got all the basics down to a tee, someone has obviously spent time teaching you how to sequence tracks and how to blend, it shows! Track selection was on point, clearly worked this one out which is good practice man, your heading in the right direction :)

Ok so c.c.. The only thing i can think off was maybe try to keep the blends going longer but otherwise thats pretty much it, well impressed!

What equipment you got, cos your needles sound fucked tbh?

Ty for the feedback mate. Yeh havnt got the best equipment at all, thought it would be noticed :)

Looking to upgrade to A&H 32 with some STR8 150's once some cash comes in!

Im self taught on the decks, just had a lot of time off to practice ;) Shall let you know know when i got a new mix mate

Back
Top Bottom