DJ Hazard - Roll On My Level Ft Summer Rayne

Hazard has released some anthems, Brick's Don't Roll was not one of them. Proper go to the bar choon for me.

Fresh still bought us Heavyweight & The Gatekeeper before he hit the charts properly. Hopefully Hazard does the same...

bricks dont roll has always been awful but to tell that he doesnt make enough money is quiet a joke IMO if you ask for 5k£ to play outside the UK.
Surely bricks dont roll made a couple thousands, probably in the same range as his fee, what else do you want?

Bricks Don't Roll is a top choon. Btw as for his fee outside the UK, dunno what the experience is elsewhere, but from 4 consecutive bookings to Czech Republic in the last 5 years or so, Hazard only managed to show up once about 2 years ago, apparently he's afraid of flying and didn't board the plane on all those other 3 occassions.

Was not a fan of the original anyway, but this just sounds baaaaad. Got to respect hazard for being one of the best current dnb producers (IMO) and always pushing boundaries but seriously - this is dog shit.

Love it or hate it, Bricks Don't Roll is an anthem and it's going off all over the world and has been since it was released in August 2014. People are playing it as if it was released last month...which, in todays scene is a big achievement.....considering the shelf life of music these days compared to 10, 15 , 20 years ago when tracks would get rinsed to death....War Head, Da Nine, Planet Dust etc. The amount of none dnb djs that are supporting the none vocal mix just says it all....hence why the major labels were so keen to snap it up.
The vocal mix obviously isn't for the underground scene...it's to appeal to a different audience and it's working.

Hazard's got loads of forthcoming music...

I agree it kind of is an anthem even tho I really don't like it.

The amount of none dnb djs that are supporting the none vocal mix just says it all....

Really? What none dnb djs have been supporting the none vocal mix?

The vocal mix obviously isn't for the underground scene...it's to appeal to a different audience and it's working.

and where is your proof for the vocal mix of "working" with a different audience? did it chart?

I agree it kind of is an anthem even tho I really don't like it.

Really? What none dnb djs have been supporting the none vocal mix?

and where is your proof for the vocal mix of "working" with a different audience? did it chart?

Toddla T has been hammering it, mistajam, Craze, David Rodigan, Target, Charlie Tee, Annie Mac etc.. You only have to look on Twitter and see the none dnb djs showing mad love for it. It's been getting cained at festivals all over!

The track has been about for a few days..god knows if it's charted....I don't follow the charts!
Its getting support by none dnb djs on radio 1, 1xtra, Kiss Fm, Capital fm and many other 'Legal' radio stations...so yeah, it's working.

Last edited:
Toddla T has been hammering it, mistajam, Craze, David Rodigan, Target, Charlie Tee, Annie Mac etc.. You only have to look on Twitter and see the none dnb djs showing mad love for it. It's been getting cained at festivals all over!

The track has been about for a few days..god knows if it's charted....I don't follow the charts!
Its getting support by none dnb djs on radio 1, 1xtra, Kiss Fm, Capital fm and many other 'Legal' radio stations...so yeah, it's working.

Just checked twitter and it's pretty much the same people that already knew BDR? Dunno when you said "it's working" for a different audience I kinda expected mainstream. We'll probably know in a few months but I can't see Hazard or this track being the next Sigma.

Back
Top Bottom