Dj Hazard / Robert Rodriguez "Machete"

MALINO

We've all have heard the dancefloor killer.(if you haven't go to playazonline.com)
Since the faux trailer in Grindhouse caused a big reaction from the people.Robert Rodriguez decided to make the movie.
Which is now as we speak is in post production.
It might have a straight to DVD release and not in the Theaters.(don't quote me on that)

Yeah that would be sick he would sync that track up to a fight scene were Machete would have one in each hand and just be chopping up fools ala Kill Bill style.

I wonder how much, if anything, Hazard's tune had to do with the response that led to the decision to make the fake trailer into a movie...

We've all have heard the dancefloor killer.(if you haven't go to playazonline.com)
Since the faux trailer in Grindhouse caused a big reaction from the people.Robert Rodriguez decided to make the movie.
Which is now as we speak is in post production.
It might have a straight to DVD release and not in the Theaters.(don't quote me on that)
do you have any proof that its being made? or are you just making that up

thats one hell of a tagline

"Yesterday He Was A Decent Man Living A Decent Life. Now He Is A Brutal Savage Who Must Slaughter To Stay Alive"

there's another thread with that trailer on.

my predictions on this Ep will be that it arrives on playazonline.com at the end of net week. fingers crossed anyway...

YE I HEARD FROM HYPE HIMSELF ITS GEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK (SUNDAY) AND HE SAID T SHOULD BE ON A WORKING NICE AND BUST DAY AND WELLL THATS FRIDAY ONLY LEFT....

HANG ON WHY AM I BACKING THE FACT UP? NOW I HAVE LESS OF A CHANCE TOO :(

I saw planet terror last summer and i was & still am freaked about this movie & the trailer and then there was this dnb song about it... I was like wa teh... but i agree, this song has been played over & over & over (i should copy this over & over for like 10 000 times but im not going to) & over & over again and its not even out yet , im so bored about it now, but it is a classic so ill still be bying this

Back
Top Bottom