Dj Hazard - Killers don't die/Original Sin - Don't be silly

Dj Jammin

VIP Junglist
Why are these tunes taking a ridiculous time to come out on vinyl... Don't be silly is like 03/03/08 and Killers don't die that aint even on HTFR yet. I'm actually forcing myself not to listen to killers don't die so i don't get sick of it.

Why Do they agg like this releasing tunes years after they've been rinsed at raves.

No idead, fucks me off too....listening to a Profile set from this time last year, most of the tunes have only come out in the last 2-3 months. Mabye too much weed being smoked, or labels thinking that it will allow even more interest to gather.

There is defo a "saturation point" at which tunes get annoying/boring, especially this throwaway jump up. And Im sad to say both of these are getting very close to it, which is a real shame!!

I think its more to do with allowing ppl to buy ur records
if ganja brought out all the tunes they've got on dub out next week there would be alot of unsold copies due to the fact that most ppl can't afford to buy it all.

although its gettin a bit stupid with sum artists, us by crissy cris only came out a cpl of weeks ago and 3rd degree gurns and magic man by modified motion still not out yet

its a shame that the system as it stands is the tune goes on dubplate then 6 months later its a promo then within 1/2 weeks its on full release. i think promos should come out longer before full release so it is actually a promo rather than jus havin the tune before every1 else. also i've noticed that ganja have started printing labels for thier promos, shows u how many they must be selling...

No idead, fucks me off too....listening to a Profile set from this time last year, most of the tunes have only come out in the last 2-3 months. Mabye too much weed being smoked, or labels thinking that it will allow even more interest to gather.

There is defo a "saturation point" at which tunes get annoying/boring, especially this throwaway jump up. And Im sad to say both of these are getting very close to it, which is a real shame!!

Luckily for me i don't go raving all that often so killers don't die is still fresh for me. Don't be silly has been rinsed on hypes cd though :(

We are putting out Dont Be Silly very soon at work i just put it into our Jan ATM advert. Ill let you know when promos are out.

If you are after tunes early its best to go to the Distributors..we are the first to put out most stuff.

There are tonnes of reasons tunes take ages to release. It takes more work than you might imagine to put out a tune!..its not people being lazy trust! also at the end of the day they are all businesses and want to maximize profit margains from tunes...its all about units mate,..ya git me!

Also they dont want to put out too many tunes at the same point of a similar nature. G Dub have been putting out loads recently so this has been put back.

Last edited:
Personall i think its to allow all there vinyl to sell, life laffert said. If they sell them individually and allow some time to soak up more interest, they will sell better and allow people to have enough cash to buy em all.

Heh, i text hype on wednesday asking him when killers don't die is coming out. He said:

"I've only given it to about 2 people on dubs so it'll be around march april time, Hazard's got an EP coming out called Machette bass and also a mix cd :D

My Mate also asked him if Det was on steroids :cool:.

Lokki: Where is your distribution centre and how can i get a copy early of original sin? I don't mind how much it'll cost.

Heh, i text hype on wednesday asking him when killers don't die is coming out. He said:

"I've only given it to about 2 people on dubs so it'll be around march april time, Hazard's got an EP coming out called Machette bass and also a mix cd :D

My Mate also asked him if Det was on steroids :cool:.

Lokki: Where is your distribution centre and how can i get a copy early of original sin? I don't mind how much it'll cost.

lol yeah i remember him reading that out about det

was it just me or did hype play a remix of dont be silly last night during the mix. if not then it sounded very similar

Back
Top Bottom