DJ Hazard - Food Fight 2011 - Playaz Releases are gonna be HUGE

ThisIsDrumNBass

http://www.youtube.com/us
Hazard is producing a lot of filthy jump up at the moment and this is one of his best in my opinion. Playaz haven't been too on their releases this year but according to Hype there is a lot in the waiting line for release this year. Such as Food Fight

Check it out:

Last edited by a moderator:
hazards new stuff is sick, I like his sounds.... Bustamove and deathmarch are hits, food fight sounds dope....cannot wait... If ya didn't know check out hazards word under alias Vague, good tunes there as well.

This is straight up disgusting. Big, big tune.

Saying that, the inane scratching over it kinda ruins it for me. The vocal is good on the breakdown though.

This is straight up disgusting. Big, big tune.

Saying that, the inane scratching over it kinda ruins it for me. The vocal is good on the breakdown though.

Yeah but you no if he didn't scratch it would be christmas for all the copy and paste cunts rinsing it dry like 50 years before i can get it on vinyl. Fuck that annoys me

Trust me check out Shimah's new tunes if you get a chance, coming out on Playaz this year there's a tune called "Swordfish" floating around sounds huge, pretty sure the tune Hazard's been playing as his last track in his sets for months is by Shimah as well.

All about the jump up / tech crossover

meh, i think this tune is good but its a lil boring n stale..... besides busta move, waste few heads, big business & 241, hazards done better in the past .... i thinks sub zero has had better releases in last 6months...

also pleasure smashin out awesome jump up tunez.. vengar 2010 is evil..

hazard's best ... IMO..

Back
Top Bottom