DJ HAZARD - BRICKS DONT ROLL EP

Bricks Don't Roll is just horrible, that voice, that synth :rinsed: "It's A Secret" levels of cringe Tbh. Death Sport is cool. Meen Time and Mark Q are OK but if it was from anybody else people wouldn't give it that much praise...
I can't see this having more shelflife then Time Tripping 12'', Never The Same EP (Air Guitar was the one), Food Fight/Proteus 12'', etc. more likely a step back I'm afraid...

Meen Time sounds wicked mixed with the drums doubled up. Not my favourite recent Hazard release, but Bricks Don't Roll and Death Sport smash it, fiiiiiire.

- - - Updated - - -

I still really don't like Mark Q.

- - - Updated - - -

Bricks Don't Roll is just horrible, that voice, that synth :rinsed: "It's A Secret" levels of cringe Tbh. Death Sport is cool. Meen Time and Mark Q are OK but if it was from anybody else people wouldn't give it that much praise...
I can't see this having more shelflife then Time Tripping 12'', Never The Same EP (Air Guitar was the one), Food Fight/Proteus 12'', etc. more likely a step back I'm afraid...

It's one release at the end of the day, not gonna define his career, as long as he's churning tunes out I can be sure the quality will always remain high..

tumblr_mtf8f8on631rcnsvjo1_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
had some time to digest this now

gotta say, not hazard at his best imo. one thing you can always guarantee from hazard is the drums will be raw as fook, but his drops are sounding pretty tame and generic to me these days

still good but there's nothing here as flat out mental as Big Cat, Play The Game, Machete, Psychedelic, Killers Don't Die etc....

had some time to digest this now

gotta say, not hazard at his best imo. one thing you can always guarantee from hazard is the drums will be raw as fook, but his drops are sounding pretty tame and generic to me these days

still good but there's nothing here as flat out mental as Big Cat, Play The Game, Machete, Psychedelic, Killers Don't Die etc....

still one of the most consistent producers out there though

Mark Q is sex

still one of the most consistent producers out there though

Mark Q is sex

agree

Mark Q stand out track of the ep for me, hadn't heard it before the ep though

Am I the only one who thinks that Death Sport sounds like early 2000's Aphrodite?

Back
Top Bottom