DJ HAZARD - BRICKS DONT ROLL EP

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
annoying thing about hazard is that he's more than capable of making good tunes - Time tripping 12" and Never the same ep spring to mind but then he makes shit like this
I agree. Its Hazard though so I'll not be too bothered. He'll still make some outstanding tunes in the future.

Large Marge

garbage truck
VIP Junglist
heavy...liking this

need to remember to grab this off the playaz site this time otherwise you don't get the bonus track... wish I'd known that about the heist/pleasure ep

annoying thing about hazard is that he's more than capable of making good tunes - Time tripping 12" and Never the same ep spring to mind but then he makes shit like this
agree time trippin is on a different level to most of his stuff (proteus too), but I thought that never the same ep was boring.

Last edited:

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
Solid EP. Thought Meen Time and Mark Q wouldn't be too far round the corner for his next release. Annix + Maji / Logan D were playing them at the turn of the year.

Would be cool if this does get a vinyl release though. If not, another reason to make the switch to Traktor / Serato

cele

VIP Junglist
I think all of those are sick, as far as jump up goes nobody really can hold a candle to hazard, really the only jumpup I still buy (and play)

WhoSayReload?

VIP Junglist
The thing is his tunes take so long to come out.. I'm a bit skeptical whether Mark Q is worthy of a release tbh.. but that's like 2 years old, Meen Time is a good 3 years old. His newer hard techy stuff like Death Sport does it for me tbh. I do fucking love bricks don't roll though.

- - - Updated - - -

It's still the best jump up you can get...

And best release on playaz for a looong time (since time tripping 12" maybe?)
I reckon their last few releases have been alright tbh, Bass Brothers Ep, Annix ep.