DJ HAZARD APRECIATION THREAD

B

BDS

COME ON EVERYONE THIS GUY DESERVE'S PROPS!

HE HAS BROUGHT MANY HOUR'S OF ENTERTAINMENT TO YOU WHETHER YOU LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM.

LET'S HEAR IT FOR...

DJ HAZARD!!

BIG IN 09!!

OPINION'S??

Big in any year really. I'd like him to produce something other than jump up though just to hear what it sounds like.

the guys a great piece in the jigsaw puzzle of the scene

just needs to make more tunes like World of Darkness , Use your brain etc (y)

yer u gotta admit u like him!

personally im waiting with baited breath for mache bass ep pt.2!!

People slag him down but if they were honest they'd admit they go mental when certain tunes come on.....even the D&B snob's.

Trust I've seen it with my own eye's nuff times.

I'm going to try and be positive in a Hazard thread. I'm pretty into 'Fools' and that 'Silent Knight' tune he made was fucking digusting. Any other recent stuff I'm not too into.

Where do I start???

I think he is highly over-rated, but that just my opinion, I probly would have loved Machete, Killers dont die etc about 3 or 4 years ago, but unfortunatly my taste in music has matured and I dont like all this new jump up an I'll admit I rave when some of his older stuff comes on, 'use your brain', 'selector', 'world of darkness', 'its here'... But when Killers dont die or machete etc... Get played 9 times out of 10 I will sigh and walk away from the dancefloor, unless its mixed well with a good tune.

Imo hes a good producer he just needs to try diffrent things.

Where do I start???

I think he is highly over-rated, but that just my opinion, I probly would have loved Machete, Killers dont die etc about 3 or 4 years ago, but unfortunatly my taste in music has matured and I dont like all this new jump up an I'll admit I rave when some of his older stuff comes on, 'use your brain', 'selector', 'world of darkness', 'its here'... But when Killers dont die or machete etc... Get played 9 times out of 10 I will sigh and walk away from the dancefloor, unless its mixed well with a good tune.

you fucking snob, so pretty much your saying jump up is immature and the music you listen to is mature!

Last edited:
Where do I start???

wow that was a bit mild from the the hate hazard leader scotty haha :D

agreed some of his newer stuff needs to be mixed with somethin for me to really enjoy it, but isnt that the whole point of mixing.. to mix two tunes that go well together?
at a rave though it dont matter.
maybe his newers tunes are overrated in your opinion yes. but as a whole, producer and dj hard to overate him, hes bin round for time!!
id like him to mix his tracks up more also... so im not all 100% hazard fuck yeah, i can understand what ur sayin... but its clear this is going to end in people screaming machete in anger

Back
Top Bottom