DJ HAZARD APRECIATION THREAD

Jump Up - Sick in a Rave/Shit to listen to when jamming.
Liquid - Can be Boring in a rave doesn't make you go nuts/Sick to listen to while jamming.

End of discussion if you disagree then say it in your head and dont quote me and be like 'fuck off <insert other opinion here>'

Telling some one to fuck off or calling them a snob isn't really arrogant its rude if anything, and i apologise for the name calling there is no need for it. All i was trying to get across is, is that non jump up heads come on threads like this and cuss the sub genre and big up the ones they like. But jump up heads dont go cussing down break threads, icicle threads threads that say ice step or any thread that represents another sub genre, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT BOTHER WITH IT SIMPLE AS THAT. Same with those Clipz threads if you dont like clipz theres no need to go in there and post a load of hate for no reason, yeah you might not like the tune but no need to burn down Clipz and what he represents!

thats where you wrong
it goes both ways

and dont tell me anything about clipz
i LOVE clipz.
OKAY?

Big up Hazard. One of the first artists I looked to when I first started spinning.

To the haters: Start engineering and shut the fuck up. Stay in your corner you closed minded haters. All DNB is good.

No its not opinion. The things I listed aren't subjective eg. if a tracks progressive - its progressive. If its repetitive - its repetitive. If its innovative - its innovative. Theres no opinion involved.

And no, I don't sit with them and see precisely what they do, but its obvious. That argument you've given, that I need to see the actual process to know something, is illogical and ridiculous. You don't need to witness everything you know to be true first hand. Otherwise I could acceptably say to you: How do you know world war one ever happened? How can you be sure there isn't a ghost behind you right now out of your vision? The answer to some things is obvious boyo without witnessing! :wave:

YES YOU KNOW I CAN GET DEEP AND PHILISOPHICAL, EVEN IN A DISCUSSION ABOUT DJ HAZARD AND JUMPZ UP. DRUM AND BASS AND PHILOSOPHY ARE INTERLINKED YA NA. I THINK THEREFORE I AM. DJ MILTON YOU BADMAN! :andy:

Big up Hazard. One of the first artists I looked to when I first started spinning.

To the haters: Start engineering and shut the fuck up. Stay in your corner you closed minded haters. All DNB is good.

The voice of reason has arrived.

because you "hazard, taxman people" are either ?!?

you want a separate section for sub genre
with what you have under your name?
"Sub Genres are gay."

ffs

It would make sense. Then people who want to argues about this genre or that genre can do it in there own section. Makes sense no?

Sub genres are gay. Its all dnb.

PLEASE GUYS & GIRLS STOP ARGUING. JUST SIT BACK, LOOK AT THE KITTEN, YOU'RE MAKING HIM DISTRAUGHT WITH ALL THIS BICKERING. WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DO THIS TO A POOR LITTLE, FRAGILE KITTEN??
1350-30PCFLOORPUZZLE-KITTEN.JPG

tbh there is a point every jump up thread there are people who come on it... this is titled 'DJ Hazard appreciation' meaning that if you like hazard you talk about him. Its not the 'DJ Hazard Debate.' Like him say something, dont then stay quiet cause no one asked for your opinion unless you got something good to say about him.

But Hazard as a person im told is actually a top knotch cunt. However i like some/most of his tunes.

WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS THIS THREAD HAS BECOME.

YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO STAY ON TOPIC FOR ONE THREAD?

:applause:

Another person cussing down a sub genre and bigging up the one they like, typical arrogant liquid neuro head

If I remember correctly, he wrote a nicely balanced fair post, you've just filtered it all out and left one argument he made against 'your' genre. I keep saying people aren't "cussing down" jump up, yet you keep insisting that they are. Its not above criticism, and thats all its been, fair criticism. The only one coming across as arogant is you as you don't even seem to be reading anyone's posts properly. Also you've just repeated yourself again and again in this thread so I'm gonna give up on this now - its going nowhere, and go and have a spliff and an ovaltine. And listen to some Ovaltine Drum & Bass, the best kind :andy:

Back
Top Bottom