Dj Guv - Warning. Discuss.

I think this sounds too simple. There is almost nothing to analyse. When i listen to this, all I can think of is how much better it could have been. For me its to stiff and staccato, doesn't make me visualize and feel. But in some way, I can see this working good on the dance floor. I think this because the room and big speakers will take care of the missing production, and actually exploit the simplicity of the track.

this is the tune in question. if anyone cares.

Haven't heard that tune yet, never heard of Guv. But the VIP blows it easily. :uberlaugh

Guv has done some decent tunes but warning is not for me, all about this

Not sure if I'd classify this as Jump Up. if it is then there's much better stuff as well from other people already mentioned like RoyGreen & Protone for example:

Really don't get the point why this very tune should be so speciaI.
It's jumpup in its most primitive and generic way IMO.

Not sure if I'd classify this as Jump Up. if it is then there's much better stuff as well from other people already mentioned like RoyGreen & Protone for example:

oh yeah don't get me wrong people have done it better, RG and P are great producers, just prefer guv's tunes when he is doing stuff like glock and loaded than warning (do not get that sound at all)

also I see it as minimal jump up, stuff like this

Back
Top Bottom