DJ GDP - Big Mini mix for all the haters!!!

Phorsaken

[/QUOTE]

Feedback please ;)

Track List

DJ SLY - Filth Dimension
Pleasure - Hard Times
Macky Gee - Peoples Business
Heist - The Verdict

Last edited by a moderator:
i will provide you some feedback without even having to listen

the title is "big mini mix for all the haters" serialy?

the title of your thread/mix is your chance to entice people into listening to your mix. you wasted your chance imo

"big?" don't call your own mixes "big"

"mini mix?" mini? small? tiny? short? inadequate? insignificant? .... its a negative word to label your mix, even if it is not very long, advertise the positive not negative.

"for all the haters?" and what is this really supposed to mean? i'm gonna assume its synth wobble jump up stuff your playing? how sterotypical of me! tut tut! nothing wrong with that, if its what your into be proud of it ... but to call it "for all the haters?" you want people who dont like this style to listen....

these are just my thoughts based on the title of the thread and the pic of bud in the youtube video
oh yeah and what matey said, a tracklist would help tenfold

i will provide you some feedback without even having to listen

the title is "big mini mix for all the haters" serialy?

the title of your thread/mix is your chance to entice people into listening to your mix. you wasted your chance imo

"big?" don't call your own mixes "big"

"mini mix?" mini? small? tiny? short? inadequate? insignificant? .... its a negative word to label your mix, even if it is not very long, advertise the positive not negative.

"for all the haters?" and what is this really supposed to mean? i'm gonna assume its synth wobble jump up stuff your playing? how sterotypical of me! tut tut! nothing wrong with that, if its what your into be proud of it ... but to call it "for all the haters?" you want people who dont like this style to listen....

these are just my thoughts based on the title of the thread and the pic of bud in the youtube video
oh yeah and what matey said, a tracklist would help tenfold

The title was inspired by Epic Meal Time, it always cracks me up.

I think your words were well chosen from an on the fence approach, but im new here so you put a bad impression on the site :/

Plus the track list is updated

DJ SLY - Filth Dimension
Pleasure - Hard Times
Macky Gee - Peoples Business
Heist - The Verdict

Back
Top Bottom