DJ Friction Mixed CD launch party video

haha jokers. im glad they realise rockwell looks like the T1000 also.

"its little more than a woman breathing and an 808"

:lol:
2009-03-03-t-1000.jpg

haha saw on Twitter that they had a massive table tennis tournement at Shogun HQ the other day. Rockwell won and Friction came second.
Now there doing a Shogun Vs Hospital table tennis tournement, would love to see that!

cool vid, but i thought the mix CD was pretty poor to be honest, I loved Assassins but this obviously was nothing like that. it's just so busy

I look like a fish at the end.

Yeah, all about CD2 over CD1. But CD1 is the dancefloor much more commercial bangers, so lots of the tunes on that one are already overplayed.

Was a wicked night. :D

"its little more than a woman breathing and an 808"

I said rockwell looked like a broom on dnbtv chat once and I got banned for a week.

---------- Post added at 01:20 ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 ----------

haha saw on Twitter that they had a massive table tennis tournement at Shogun HQ the other day. Rockwell won and Friction came second.
Now there doing a Shogun Vs Hospital table tennis tournement, would love to see that!

This needs vids

I look like a fish at the end.

Was a wicked night. :D

thought i clocked you in there

I said rockwell looked like a broom on dnbtv chat once and I got banned for a week.

hahahah thats awesome, but if rockwell knows you said this about him expect a visit from a rapidly shapeshifting cybernetic killing machine composed of mimetic metal alloy.

Back
Top Bottom