Dj Friction / Ed Keeley

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
well well well look who decided to show up. to what we owe your graces presence, are they overstocked at the jerkstore or

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
yeah its in the back of his pants though, not the front, is it supposed to be like that or
Always. Back bulge is when you know you got yourself a real dirty one. Most attractive when done in the style of wet sand in the speedo's kinda full on walk like a crab while holding your pants up kinda stylee....

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
take advantage of him and suck his dick? jeez that expression has lost some of its original impact. maybe i could be taken advantage of. soon, as soon as possible really.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
take advantage of it and suck his dick? feels like years since i been take advantage of jeez the expression has kind of lost its meaning
Pretending that she was raped, getting a child..these are women´s possibilities in that case..why in the world are you asking for those guy´s age and then if they are single? Poor. :D

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Pretending that she was raped, getting a child..these are women´s possibilities in that case..why in the world are you asking for those guy´s age and then if they are single? Poor. :D
THATS IT!!! Thats exactly what shes going to do. Find out Frictions birthday... then stalk him on facebook to find out where he has his birthday party. Then.... dress as the clown. Once in his house she'll pretend to need the toilet.... go upstairs and strip neeekid and wait for Friction to come looking for the now missing clown. Then as he enters his booodwwa... POW..... rape allogations... fake glass weed and Jenga poo bongs and all other types of incriminating evidence. Friction will then have to take out a super injunction on this bitch and will be forced into the public eye to examin his motives... only to be convicted of rape..... the world of dnb will become unbalanced... Andy C will turn straight... and Mono-BKT will become famous with a new style of music called WONWONWZUADO.

I can see it happening before my eyes.