DJ Friction appreciation thread

TooEZ

Gibber Jabber
Just thought I'd put a thread up biggin up the man from brighton.

Went to TOV on sat 31st, and he tore the fucking roof off the place...his mixing was absolutely spot on, and he's always up for it as well, it's so good to see a DJ jumping around with a massive grin on his face....I know the Andy C does, but Friction is heavier than him at the moment IMO. Fookin hectic, and he's really safe as well......Breakneck get him down here again!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else finding that Friction is tearing the scene up at the mo? :dutty:

Amazing Dj, but Im not a big fan of his production.

Saying that... I did really like both 'Oblivion' and a couple of the bits he did with Nu Balance on TOV.

Mulla said:

Saying that... I did really like both 'Oblivion' and a couple of the bits he did with Nu Balance on TOV.

I do agree, his stuff is not as good as his Dj skill IMO, but I prefer his mix selection than Mr.C

Yer the guy is a genius behind the decks would love o see him again soon. I use to love some of his older productions but not to keen on his latest release's. 'polluted Soul' still rocks it though :D

Mulla said:

I feel the same, I haven't really felt much of his stuff apart from 'Robocop' and the R-Type remix!!

Wicked DJ :rasta:

Haven't heard him do a set yet, gonna have to get get my ass down to london soon to get an earful

hes a good dj. fuckin wicked sets when ive seen him. one thing i wud have to say is that tune he just brought out on TOV(maybe) sounds so much like robocop

yeh. thats the one. if robocop hadnt come out, then ppl wud be loving it i spose. its just that its very similar and seems like no effort has been made :shrug:

Friction is heavy and pure safe! At potent sounds on a monday, which is a vsmall nite, he played an extra half hour coz he was feelin it. He doubled dropped signal into robcop for his first mix 2! :slayer:

Element said:
He double dropped 'all the things' into 'floodlight' last night! Pure sickness o_O
On BBC 1Xtra tonight from 00:00 till 02:00 :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom