DJ Fresh twitters "Think it might be time to get bad company back together”

no thanks. there's no point on going back to that sound. It won't be the same, better leave it and we'll keep it in our memories...

Why would you need to go back to that sound? They can make new music and new sound, they are all gifted and hard-working producers, they all need some boundaries which they will get from the others and that can only push their sound forward. I always hated those "oh well, better leave things in the past so we can remember the good times" comments, life's not supposed to be that way.

Re: DJ Fresh twitters "Think it might be time to get bad company back together”

Maldini is doing stuff under the BC UK name solo now iirc. I think he's had EP's on Commercial Suicide and C4C's label in 14.

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe it was just under Maldini.

Why would you need to go back to that sound? They can make new music and new sound, they are all gifted and hard-working producers, they all need some boundaries which they will get from the others and that can only push their sound forward. I always hated those "oh well, better leave things in the past so we can remember the good times" comments, life's not supposed to be that way.

It doesn't have to be it's just how I've imagined it. I believe when fresh says "Think it might be time to get bad company back together” then they would reminisce and try to bring back that vibe… what I ultimately wouldn't like to hear. Plus I don't think D-Bridge is interested in it whatsoever (there goes the boundaries). Anyway it's media stunt not more not less.

- - - Updated - - -

Maldini is doing stuff under the BC UK name solo now iirc. I think he's had EP's on Commercial Suicide and C4C's label in 14.

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe it was just under Maldini.

It's just Maldini.. Btw. has Vegas ever done a solo track? (noooot!)

Fresh still looking like a magician.... can't wait for the Bad Company UK Chart smasher. oi oi dBridge is such a lad.

Would the rest of Bad Company even want to work with someone who has lost just about all of his artistic integrity? I certainly wouldn't...

Wow this thread is freaking me out. I thought it was Maldini Vegas and Fresh on the original Bad Company.

I didnt know Blokhe4d was Vegas either, explains why I like Blokhe4d's stuff tho.

I would like them to bring alittle taste of the old BC back to the scene I think that's what's been missing. Sad truth is tho I cant see it working now. A lot of fans have turned there back on fresh and the truth is BC would have to come back with tracks bigger than ever to win back the fan base if they release rubbish we all just going to forget about them quick and it will hurt the previous rep. It's a big gamble for them but I hope they do it and smash it!

c4crb32et82q3mc6g.jpg

I think Vegas is trying to track down the original dats for the Digital Nation LP. There are some masterful tunes that are close to unplayable because of the awful mixdowns. Night Train, Dream Thief and Navajo are really great tunes.

As much as I'd love to see it I can't see it working. dBridge and Fresh making tunes together these days just doesn't make sense. Far too different producers.

It's funny how fresh wrote this tweet about a week after a dbridge interview was put online where he says he'd never go back and make bad company tunes.

Bore off Fresh, this was such an easy way to get retweets + favs cos this is never gonna happen

Do any of you really think you'll hear a decent piece of music from Fresh again?

He's gone. He's more interested in working with Rizzle Kicks and Professor Green. It's all about the ££££ for Fresh nowadays. Fuck artistic integrity

Fresh opened the door for pop and bass fuck him. Considering General Levy was given so much shite in the day how come this dick gets off so lightly.

- - - Updated - - -

DJ FreshVerified account
‏@DJFreshUK Remember when being a junglist was like being part of a secret revolution and jungle was like a religion

What does he mean was ? Was for him

i just think thats it is a bit of a backtrack. The Exit night a year or so sticks to my mind. The rest of the group obviously arranged a BC set featuring all of the artists, and Fresh didn't turn up. Now he is suggesting that BC may get back together, despite being the one who was a no-show….. just doesn't add up to me, could be wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom