DJ Fresh-'Skyhighatrist' coming out in January on Ram

The released version had vocals and no real "DJ" intro to speak of. I imagine it will sound closer to what Andy was playing.

I'm quite excited about that to be honest, really liked the version that Andy C was playing. Weird to re-release a tune though, they planned to do it with Noisia's My World if I'm not mistaken - the 12" never came out..

via a dubplate of his track with Rizzle Kicks, Skyhighatrist

I guess by dubplate they mean a vinyl and since they mention the vocalist... there will be vocals? (maybe bw. Instrumental?)

I'm quite excited about that to be honest, really liked the version that Andy C was playing. Weird to re-release a tune though, they planned to do it with Noisia's My World if I'm not mistaken - the 12" never came out..

I guess by dubplate they mean a vinyl and since they mention the vocalist... there will be vocals? (maybe bw. Instrumental?)

Nah you read it wrong completely. I'm guessing by that that there will be an instrumental released on download / vinyl

Does this have a nice uplifting breakdown? Andy C has mixed this with 'Tomorrow's another day' but i don't know if the breakdown is from this or the Netsky tune!

January next year now is it? I had Andy over the other week and wish I'd known about this instrumental to ask.

I asked him about direction vip, overdose vip and brainstorm vip whether they'd be released as some sorta ep or when there'd be a release if at all and he remained pretty tight-lipped

Back
Top Bottom