DJ Fresh retiring?

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by TheNitwits, Jul 24, 2016.

1. TheNitwits

TheNitwits Well-Known Member

2. Lorre

Lorre Active Member

Maybe as a solo artist. Cause the last line seems to be what he really feels about music & what BC was all about in the beginning. No idea. On the other hand, he might come back sooner than he thinks.

3. Exxcessivve

Exxcessivve Dawn Wall

He seems to be alluding specifically to the stuff he's been doing as DJ Fresh in the last few years, like when he says it's "fake and soul destroying". The fact that he says "Long live Bad Company" seems to mean he will still be involved in it. Nice to see him break out of what he was in.

4. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

If he's trying to score some brownie points its working. What a statement to make "I hate everything about it. It's fake, soul destroying and promotes everything BUT experimentation and heartfelt emotion" That's such a brave thing to do in the industry he's in but I think he's had enough by the sounds of it. He should of never left the underground ok he's made some serious change but he's had his flippin soul destroyed for gords sake let this be a lesson to other artists I see trying to break into the pop world, Hazard :D;)

5. OneSeventy

OneSeventy Mohican Sun

One think I noticed was that Sigma liked that status on Facebook. Are they all just grinding through the bullshit thinking the same thing?

Neurogrind and Exxcessivve like this.