DJ FRESH PERFORMING SOUNDWEAPON @ THE CORONET ON 5th APRIL

S

Subsonicdeejay1

Was having a conversation with Dan Fresh yesterday.
He is performing Soudweapon at The Coronet on April 15th when he gets back from Miami Music Conference as alot of you are probably aware.
He's got some new remixes of some of his big tunes within the performance. Tombraider being one...
If none of you have seen Soundweapon yet i highly recommend you check it out. It really is next level.

what is this sound weapon all about anyway?

By me explaining it won't do it any justice.
If your seriously into Drum and Bass and like DJ FRESH....seriously dude, go and check it out.

is it a live thing, or just djing/mcing and what not? what kinda thing can i expect to see... i'm a little bit intregued.

is it a live thing, or just djing/mcing and what not? what kinda thing can i expect to see... i'm a little bit intregued.

It does have MC IVORY as the MC, but it's not on turntables. Basically he uses a touch pad controller which is linked up to a computer. The touchpad controller has a number of assignable cells that you can assign tracks, parts of tracks or samples to. ie - you can assign around 30 at a time. It potentially allows you to drop a new tune in every beat if you wanted to or drop 30 tunes at once (if you wanted to) i'm just giving you an idea of what it is capable of......in addition to this to can add FX and teasers into the mix while you do all of this. It is mental...seriously. Me and Andy C saw it and it blew me away!

yeah i see that bruv...and u've clearly stated bruv that its tha 15th bruv but its not its tha 5th bruv....and soundweapon is a load of shite bruv tha hype is around any set apart from fresh!

yeah i see that bruv...and u've clearly stated bruv that its tha 15th bruv but its not its tha 5th bruv....and soundweapon is a load of shite bruv tha hype is around any set apart from fresh!
You Tool! You clearly havn't a clue....Bruv. Ha!

Back
Top Bottom