DJ FRESH PERFORMING SOUNDWEAPON @ THE CORONET ON 5th APRIL

or hand grenade clipz remix??
sorry just to drop that one...
Seriously though its a new concept to dnb and offers variation to the standard sets from the regular djs. So yes the hype is around the Fresh performance not only on the sole fact that he's headlining the rave. jeeeeeeeeeezzyy!!!

im a real spanner bruv!

but clearly shit stabbin fresh aint gettin u nowhere!
He happens to be one of my best mates AND whether you like it or not is one of the most influencial people in the scene and one of the best producers the scene has. He's made anthem after anthem since Bad Company to date! Your obviously a 3rd degree gurns man you clown. As far as shit stabbing....you seem to know all about that so i'll leave you to it.......bruv!

cleary u aint listenin to wats happenin now,i could put bills on that when fresh plays his set the vybe dies!
he is/was a good producer,but wats he released which is gettin hammered now......nothin!
tbh its wats doin it now not 3/4 years ago!
naa im more of a DONT BE SILLY man!

cleary u aint listenin to wats happenin now,i could put bills on that when fresh plays his set the vybe dies!
he is/was a good producer,but wats he released which is gettin hammered now......nothin!
tbh its wats doin it now not 3/4 years ago!
naa im more of a DONT BE SILLY man!
Going by the look of the flyer you are obviously big time and way out of Fresh's league.....MC Dazla.....who are ya!

Er.....his Soundweapon thing?

I'm lookin forward to it, i will be reachin it at some point, not at the coronet though....i'm gonna be blazin amsterdams finest on that date...

where else will this be at?

I havn't actually seen the set-up or know how it works, but dosn't being able to drop 5/6 tunes, tease a few over the top and mix 30 tunes in a min at the touch of a button take the skill, and hard work out of mixing. It seems it could be good to listen to as the dj can be a lot more creative, and do whatever he wants, but if this digital stuff takes off and is the way djing is going dosn't that mean that litterly anyone can be a superstar dj, just by pressing a couple of buttons

i'm pretty sure you'd need a back catalog of bangers to be able to do it first though....
Well said! Thankyou that man!
With respect, it's far more than pressing a few buttons....otherwise you may has well say pilots just press a few buttons to fly a plane (and by saying that i don't mean literally):lol:....there's a lot of skill involved in the planning and performing as it's not just randomly pressing a few buttons. It is a great performance and goes off. Anyone who's a fan of Fresh's music...Planet Dust, Signal, Snowcats, clap, floodlight, the nine...the list goes on...just try to check it out if you can. Not everyones a fan but the whole point of my original posting was to generate interest to a great new concept in the Drum and Bass scene other than DJing.

yeah fair enuff I'm all for original ideas and pushing the boundaries, sounds interesting might even check it out if he goes on tour dwn here.

Back
Top Bottom