DJ Fresh - Nextlevelism (New Album)

Who the fuck cares if the guy is putting out some POP to make money? It's his life, not yours, plenty of good artists around for you to listen to. Hopefully he will still put out some good tunes on the side, and if he doesn't, oh well, cry more

that was your first post :confused: to repeat what most other people are saying. Everyone telling everyone to cry because Fresh isnt making fresh music

Who the fuck cares if the guy is putting out some POP to make money? It's his life, not yours, plenty of good artists around for you to listen to. Hopefully he will still put out some good tunes on the side, and if he doesn't, oh well, cry more

you waited 3 years to post that?
:slick:

I want to know why fresh is using the triforce from Zelda on all his stuff! Massive nintendo fan maybe?

When people tell me they like fresh i just laugh and secretly think "fag"

21821113.jpg
3pdaiw.jpg
36d5ku.jpg

yea let him do what he ;likes cos of course it will be good for DnB to have a GUetta remix of every fresh track..or maybe if that cock fro mBalck eyed peas cna do a tonights gonna be a good nigh tvocal slice on Angel it will sound better...nah wait a minute how about a lady gaga remix of inner city life.fucking pricks

yea let him do what he ;likes cos of course it will be good for DnB to have a GUetta remix of every fresh track..or maybe if that cock fro mBalck eyed peas cna do a tonights gonna be a good nigh tvocal slice on Angel it will sound better...nah wait a minute how about a lady gaga remix of inner city life.fucking pricks

Go easy on the J20's there ma'boy

waiting for one of my friends to say they brought it and its sick
to which i will reply "good for you"

Back
Top Bottom