DJ Fresh & Mindtunes - Making music with the mind!

Don't get why people still post stuff about Fresh on here

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing video, really inspirational. Massive ups to Fresh for doing this, really, those guys look like they are having the time of their lives. Also this technology seems pretty impressive, i bet it would be awesome to make some tunes this way

mate this is fucking awesome.... i couldnt even give a fuck what the outcome is... the fact that a matey who a couple decades ago would of been left for dead can now make music and shit is awesome like omgggggg so much respect and a rare dose of faith in humanity was taken today

^^ This is the reaction they were aiming for well done m9..

I think the idea that they're making the tunes is pushing it beyond the realms of belief. The implication was that they could select bits but even then. Personally I smell a rat and I can't find any science to back it up. At one point one of them just says out loud what he wants. Meh. 'Inspirational' maybe...could have done with having more of a mix of ethnicities and better euphoric music...maybe someone getting out of a wheelchair and walking again..the sick being healed..that sort of thing.

Complete bollocks at 7mins I gave up watching at that point.

Last edited:
yea fresh is a bit of a legend to be honest. also just found his house. its fucking mahusive

My mum sold that to him! :) was for sale with Stags the estate agents down here for some reason, but yeah apparently he was proper sound when he came into her work, would of loved to have spoke to him!

It really is quite a big leap. If they can domesticate the technology, then that'd be wicked.

Just seen the advert on tv. Fresh makes me cringe and I take it im going to be hearing this get played every damn commercial break now fml

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom