DJ Fresh - Kyptonite tracklist and release date

Ozmatic

Chair of the Nitty Gritty Committee
VIP Junglist
Why would there be extra tracks after Fresh releases the official tracklist?
Usually there are Digital only/Album only tracks not mentioned in the intitial tracklist (or at least in my limited experience anyway)

Or maybe this is wishful thinking talking ;)

thedjnifty

VIP Junglist
If Chacruna is a dubstep tune thennn, I've heard all the dnb tunes on the album already...

10 tracks in total is a little bit tight as well I think, compared to say the Noisia album which had 19, yes many of those tracks were very short, but that's what an album is all about for me, showing real diversity even if it's in a few tracks that are less than 2 mins short

I'm sure the album will be big, tunes like Acid Rain, Kryptonite, Lassitude, and Talkbox I've been feelin and waiting on for a while, just a shame there's not really anything brand spankingly "fresh" on there

Unless you REALLY like dubstep, which I can't say I do, not that much...

Also, why is Cyclon not on the album?

Ozmatic

Chair of the Nitty Gritty Committee
VIP Junglist
If Chacruna is a dubstep tune thennn, I've heard all the dnb tunes on the album already...

10 tracks in total is a little bit tight as well I think, compared to say the Noisia album which had 19, yes many of those tracks were very short, but that's what an album is all about for me, showing real diversity even if it's in a few tracks that are less than 2 mins short

I'm sure the album will be big, tunes like Acid Rain, Kryptonite, Lassitude, and Talkbox I've been feelin and waiting on for a while, just a shame there's not really anything brand spankingly "fresh" on there

Coming out seperately

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist

I think this LP is a bit of a letdown.

Apart from Acid Rain i'm not too bothered by whats on there. Talkbox is quite cheesy, though i do like the C&K remix and i'm not overwhelmed by Lassitude. It's a bit underwhelming overall