DJ Fresh & High Contrast Feat. Dizzee Rascal - How Love Begins

Very decent, positive tune, I like it.

What pisses me off about radiofriendly tunes is that they are so short.
Last Fresh's single is very nice, and way too short.
Same with this one.
Why he can't provide a longer mixes, eh.

I hope he will focus on BCUK project too. After all this hype they made I will not survive if they would not release anything soon, eeeeeh

Very decent, positive tune, I like it.

What pisses me off about radiofriendly tunes is that they are so short.
Last Fresh's single is very nice, and way too short.
Same with this one.
Why he can't provide a longer mixes, eh.

I hope he will focus on BCUK project too. After all this hype they made I will not survive if they would not release anything soon, eeeeeh

Will that not be a radio edit and the extended version will be released on the single

Too bad they didn't do more of what they did in the last 20 seconds of the song
:ditto:

radio edits are always on the short side because, well, you know, they're meant to be played on the radio :2thumbs:

I doubt there will be an extended version on a single, it's an oldfashioned thing from CDs era.
On his previous single, Believer, there was no extended mix, only remixes.

Tunes are getting shorter and shorter in general.
Everybody is mixing mp3s, audience wants bilion tunes per hour, producers started to compose shorter tunes.

Shame on you all !

this, I guess if it come on the radio it would be better than most of the other shit but still pretty waste considering the artists on it, all three of them artists I respect highly but not feeling this at all, what happened to tunes like this?

That's the thing though, you compare this shit to most stuff that you hear on the radio, which is even more shit (IMO but you know it's objectively shit too! :p)

It's like comparing the two worst scores on a test, just cuz ones better than the other doesn't mean it's good. Not a good analogy in general, but in this specific case I hope we can all unanimously agree on the fact that 99.9% of the daytime radio pop music is terrible :)

That's the thing though, you compare this shit to most stuff that you hear on the radio, which is even more shit (IMO but you know it's objectively shit too! :p)

It's like comparing the two worst scores on a test, just cuz ones better than the other doesn't mean it's good. Not a good analogy in general, but in this specific case I hope we can all unanimously agree on the fact that 99.9% of the daytime radio pop music is terrible :)

It's Terrible to you. Music is subjective. I despise country music but i don't relate to it at all. Doesn't mean the music is terrible just means that I don't like it. I have had so many people call my music crap and say things like how can u dance to that shit or its just a bunch of noise but they don't hear what I do or relate to it the way I do. I can't then turn around and say the same thing about somebody else's taste in music knowing how that makes me feel when its said to me.

This tune is somewhat reminiscent to the sound of the 90s.

Also - Shut up Dagz.

I didn´t like most of Fresh´s recent output at all but you´re way over it.

Also it depends on if you like popy stuff at all.

For me it is nice to listen to something cheerful, light, bit anthemic from time to time.
In this category tunes like this are fine. It's mainstream, but with quality, it sounds good, it shows some respect to the roots too.

It's Terrible to you. Music is subjective. I despise country music but i don't relate to it at all. Doesn't mean the music is terrible just means that I don't like it. I have had so many people call my music crap and say things like how can u dance to that shit or its just a bunch of noise but they don't hear what I do or relate to it the way I do. I can't then turn around and say the same thing about somebody else's taste in music knowing how that makes me feel when its said to me.

Of course, music (and art in general) is very personal. I was actually presuming most of us on this forum would find today's pop music to be terrible, and by terrible I meant "don't like it / despise it / what you will". Obviously since it turns out I was not safe to assume so, everything else I followed in my previous comment also proves false.

I've had people tell me my taste in music is dreadful, that's fine. I'm not bothered by other's opinions, but I can understand how it could make someone else feel had I said it to them.

Back
Top Bottom