DJ Fresh & High Contrast Feat. Dizzee Rascal - How Love Begins

Man, Dizzee Rascal is only in about 1/8 of the track. Hope if there is an extended version that there is a bit more of that last bit and a bit more Dizzee.

The fact that this release is catchy, filled with elements from the acid house/jungle era and will put money into the pockets of 3 people who have, in their own ways, played a major part in reshaping the whole concept of 21st century music then I say KEEP IT UP!!!

Those guys are legends and will get my respect time I'm old and grey.

this does have an obvious early 90s throwback sound, but in the most unadventurous, generic way possible, plus the tune is bland as fuck. really can't see how anyone makes excuses for this watered down shite.

On paper, this is the strangest combination of 3 artists I've seen. But the tune is pretty nice to be honest!

Of course, music (and art in general) is very personal. I was actually presuming most of us on this forum would find today's pop music to be terrible, and by terrible I meant "don't like it / despise it / what you will". Obviously since it turns out I was not safe to assume so, everything else I followed in my previous comment also proves false.

I've had people tell me my taste in music is dreadful, that's fine. I'm not bothered by other's opinions, but I can understand how it could make someone else feel had I said it to them.

Safe mang....wrote that on lunch so it might have came off wrong. I have been listening to dnb for almost twenty years so I really don't care what people think about my music either. I don't like pop I just meant that because you don't like it doesn't mean it's horrible because other people do. Just look at the post on this forum about the new ivy lab lp. Some people say a its trash and some say its fire and this is a dnb forum who supports ivy lab. I'm sure they are very happy with what they made and don't think it's terrible ya know.

I just played the track again and shamefully sang along to the chorus :p

Pfffff, so it´s actually a full minute of nice hardcore. Then I saw there is a "Hardcore will never die edit" which is nothing but a shorter version.

Slow clap. Fuck off.

Back
Top Bottom