DJ Fresh & Girls Aloud

im looking forward to this.
girls aloud aren't that bad. bad but not that bad.
what i mean is, id do them all.
even the one without a soul

anyway, as long as there is a decent drum beat it'll be better than their other songs.

dear fresh. go easy on the annoying sounding synths. only 16 year olds dig it and they dont buy music anyway so fuck em. get back on the bus and put ur headphones in. nobody wants to hear ur music played out ur phone.

expect there'll be a bit of conflict between cheryl and nadine over whether to take it in a tech or neuro direction

isnt his surname stein?
that sounds jewish
jews like money
this should get him some money
now he can top up his bag of jew gold

isnt his surname stein?
that sounds jewish
jews like money
this should get him some money
now he can top up his bag of jew gold

Wow! I think most people like money not just Jews.

I thought his dad was a saffa? Stein could be version of Steyn.

To be honest I dislike the fact that he's working with such a blatantly pop act but the guy has served his dues on the underground for absolutely ages. He's a talented producer and wants to make the most of his moment in the limelight. If this means that a few kids discover dnb and realise that it's infinitely better than 99% of the pop horse shit that they listen to it has to be a good thing. I actually wrote about something similar to this on my blog http://www.buymytunes.com/lana-del-rey-of-drum-and-bass/

Ultimately, I would rather they did a song with Fresh than with some other cheesey ass producer.

i think redman summed this up on a video somewhere real nice.

at like 1.45 he speaks a lot of sense imo

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear this is dnbforum, not popforum...

DJ Fresh is long gone, give up on him. He won't even be writing Drum & Bass after an album.

I swear this is dnbforum, not popforum...

DJ Fresh is long gone, give up on him. He won't even be writing Drum & Bass after an album.

Are you suggesting football commentators shouldn't talk about Pele and Maradona anymore? He is a legend within dnb and quite frankly will always be an acceptable topic of conversation on a dnbforum.

I would make those topics punishable by death tho :teeth: I swear every week there's yet another topic concerning DJ Fresh going mainstream and people just recycle their previous posts from those previous topics.

Back
Top Bottom