DJ Fresh - Future Jungle EP - RAMM95

Just seen everyone hyping about this on facebook!

i must say im quiet dissapointed, going back to the post about DC Breaks' release on ram........they clearly ent too bothered about releasing good tunes :/

Mission to mars is OK, not feeling the rest of em!

2pq0px1.jpg

disappointing. Gatekeeper is cool tho not sure if I'm going to buy this after all the hype it got. I think I better bag heavyweight & fantazia...

see this is why mp3 djing is better, you dont have decide if the ep is worth buying or not, just buy the ones you like and forget teh rest....

inb4 hate on mp3's...... that means you wayne

Really dig Mission To Mars and Gatekeeper is pretty tight too. Unfortunatley it of course is going to be an ep that's part dnb part 140ish dubstep whatever so that 's going to be a pass unless I get a CDJ and grab the mp3s for the ones I do want.

Mission to Mars is the only tune I would go nuts for. Ice Cream is quite okay, Arkanoid's not hitting me and I cannot quite understand why Gate Keeper gets the attention. It has nice buildup and the usual jungle feeling, but seems to me as a quite standard tune on which has Fresh kinda killed it's own potential to make a good riddim with those samples. Just meh...

Pretty boring imo. I like mission to mars, but sounds like he has borrowed some ideas off the prodigy..

Back
Top Bottom