DJ Fresh - Feeling

meh, not so unlike fresh to make a tune like this. i mean the pop-styled structure is obviously new but the actual melodies and whatnot are pretty reminiscent of things like hypercaine or that tune he did with sigma. and +1 for not being some sidechained bollocks. god I hate liquid tunes like that.

i really wanted to listen and say meh... its ok

but its dog poo, real old dog poo with flies buzzing around it and cheese grated all over it

then again, when those ear piercing synths stop its bareable.

Go to the bar choon

i don't think any DJ at the sort of nights we attend would be dropping this.

This is radio 1 filler.

I am actually convinced that fresh is trying to make to see how shit a tune he can make and still get a number 1.

i'm mostly pissed about the fact he's now just giving a great big middle finger to the scene that made him.

Last edited:
i'm mostly pissed about the fact he's now just giving a great big middle finger to the scene that made him.

how is he fuck?
scene that made him? scene that he had a huge part in creating is a more suitable way to put it.

the dude can do what the fuck he likes regardless of how u or anyone else feels about it.

thats what wrong with dnb scene, some of u feel like artists owe u something. they don't owe u jack shit. look at spor and his attitude to the way some dnb fans get.
it pathetic. just be happy that he made some tracks that you did like.

how is he fuck?
scene that made him? scene that he had a huge part in creating is a more suitable way to put it.

the dude can do what the fuck he likes regardless of how u or anyone else feels about it.

thats what wrong with dnb scene, some of u feel like artists owe u something. they don't owe u jack shit. look at spor and his attitude to the way some dnb fans get.

x10

yes he makes shit music now, who gives a flying fuck?

Yeah, that's not very good at all, but I don't really care. Here's to hoping that there is a fucking tune like Acid Rain or Heavyweight on there, like his last album, which wasn't good at all either.

how is he fuck?

:word:

ok this is my opinion, this and countless other new fresh tunes are worst dnb I have ever ever heard in my life,god em I sorry for talking shit back in the day about clipz and hazard,becose this is so bad that even crapiest clipz clownstep is like insta rewind noisia choon compared to this awfull gay ear pain

this is real dnb

Last edited by a moderator:
ae2.gif

i don't think any DJ at the sort of nights we attend would be dropping this.

This is radio 1 filler.

I am actually convinced that fresh is trying to make to see how shit a tune he can make and still get a number 1.

It is a shit tune but I have so much respect for Fresh - who wouldn't go commercial in order to make a living?

Stop being a bellend

Back
Top Bottom