DJ Fresh - Feeling

It's the kind song that get the girls on the floor.

Not sucha bad thing hey!

Personally think both DJ Fresh songs posted in this thread are poor, but that's just my opinion, i also think that threads like this are pointless, we dont like it but other people do, well done

just happy he made this...

he can produce whatever crappy music he likes. :teeth:

Last edited by a moderator:
how is he fuck?
scene that made him? scene that he had a huge part in creating is a more suitable way to put it.

the dude can do what the fuck he likes regardless of how u or anyone else feels about it.

thats what wrong with dnb scene, some of u feel like artists owe u something. they don't owe u jack shit. look at spor and his attitude to the way some dnb fans get.
it pathetic. just be happy that he made some tracks that you did like.

People should've stopped posting after this basically

ive got a neon boner for this tune :slayer:

fresh is def my fav new dj. on par wiv david guettah

Not sucha bad thing hey!

Personally think both DJ Fresh songs posted in this thread are poor, but that's just my opinion, i also think that threads like this are pointless, we dont like it but other people do, well done
I do not post in this section all that much because that is most of treads. Most all professional music is professional quality.
All in all it is just opinion.

I like Fresh, I love his old stuff, but I'm losing hope! I mean wasn't this song supposed to be a fuck you to Pendulum about not caring about the scene?

The new single is not my cuppa tea, Sky Highatrist sounds good i guess..

i'm mostly pissed about the fact he's now just giving a great big middle finger to the scene that made him.

Dont talk wet lad. Have u ever read or listened to a Dj Fresh interview on TV or the radio or big mag since he's been in the charts?? He bigs up DnB and makes sure people know where hes come from.... the dnb scene. He constantly corrects interviewers who associates him with dubstep and brings a fresh dnb vibe to new listeners in the charts so how the hell can u say he's sticking the finger up to the scene he loves??

Not to mention he's at Eksmans event with BAD COMPANY soon.... Yeah proper sticking the finger up to us aint he???

I dont care if Fresh or any artist wants to make mainstream music, i fucking would and i wouldnt give a shit what forum fannies thought bout it lol

Dont talk wet lad. Have u ever read or listened to a Dj Fresh interview on TV or the radio or big mag since he's been in the charts?? He bigs up DnB and makes sure people know where hes come from.... the dnb scene. He constantly corrects interviewers who associates him with dubstep and brings a fresh dnb vibe to new listeners in the charts so how the hell can u say he's sticking the finger up to the scene he loves??

Not to mention he's at Eksmans event with BAD COMPANY soon.... Yeah proper sticking the finger up to us aint he???

I dont care if Fresh or any artist wants to make mainstream music, i fucking would and i wouldnt give a shit what forum fannies thought bout it lol

Im pretty sure thats just Maldini whos been doing BC sets by himself for ages just to cash in on the name lol

how is he fuck?
scene that made him? scene that he had a huge part in creating is a more suitable way to put it.

the dude can do what the fuck he likes regardless of how u or anyone else feels about it.

thats what wrong with dnb scene, some of u feel like artists owe u something. they don't owe u jack shit. look at spor and his attitude to the way some dnb fans get.
it pathetic. just be happy that he made some tracks that you did like.

this.

ok this is my opinion, this and countless other new fresh tunes are worst dnb I have ever ever heard in my life,god em I sorry for talking shit back in the day about clipz and hazard,becose this is so bad that even crapiest clipz clownstep is like insta rewind noisia choon compared to this awfull gay ear pain

this is real dnb

is this released r not?

Back
Top Bottom