DJ FRESH COULD BE NUMBER 1 IN THE UK CHARTS!

kenyon

@ The Crack Spot
VIP Junglist
DJ Fresh looks set to take drum and bass to number one

Can DJ Fresh be the man that finally confirms d&b's existence in the mainstream musical world? It certainly seems that way. The heavyweight DJ’s latest track ‘Louder’ is currently number one on the iTunes singles chart, as well as number one on Shazam’s New Release chart, and he looks set to hit the top spot in the UK charts this Sunday.

Read more at DJMAG

i may not really like the tune but its a good look for dnb and we should help him

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/louder-feat-sian-evans-ep/id436739353

Fair play to him. Just as long as he carries on making stuff like "Gatekeeper", then it's all good!

This isnt DNB! But big for fresh he knows what sort of music to make to keep both sides of 'dnb' happy.

What id hate to happen is him keep bringing out tunes which are far to similar to heavyweight and gatekeeper and forget to properly go to town on his dnb productions. Although id never slate either of those two tunes especially heavyweight. will always be my personal fav tune

I reckon the lucozade advert has really helped out the tune aswell.
Dont really see how its good exposure for Dnb as its not a dnb track. Gd exposure for Fresh, but not for DNB on the whole, would of been more of an acheivement if gatekeeper has made number 1!

Fair play to fresh for being able to try new things but show the headz he can still make smashers as well as cheesy tunes.

big look
no matter what people think it is hard to venture into commercial music, tunes become songs and you have to think more on how to make something appealing to the general public and not the dnb community
i'd love to make something as big as louder, dnb scene aside, the track is good music..i know its not fresh pushing his production boundaries but credit to the guy hes doin it big like chase & status

Back
Top Bottom