DJ Fresh & Chris Malinchak - So Good To Me REFRESH'

It might not impress me if it came from anyone else, but considering it's modern Fresh it's quite good, hopefully he'll stay this path.

is it just me or does it sound like one of those tunes that someone puts on youtube saying "listen to this sik new beat iv made m9" and it sounds like its had ten minutes spent on it?

i actually dont mind this, nice vibe, but not much really happening. far better than dibby dibby shit.

He actually used his old BC drum kit obviously and toyed with the original only a bit...still I like it and if he would do more of this and less of Hot Right Now, I'd be delighted.

On a side note I like Dibby Dibby Shit, it's just so fucking catchy :teeth:

Don't really know the original tune (I looked it up anyway) but I reckon this sounds pretty good. Get what you guys are saying about it seeming kinda rushed/unfinished though.

In regards to the tune though does anyone else think that fresh is just taking the piss out of all chart lovers who he knows are gonna buy this shit and buzz off it? seen on twitter someone saying that fresh dropped this at a recent show [video=youtube_share;JbjuLl50lro]http://youtu.be/JbjuLl50lro[/video] I mean that's gotta be a wind up right? Is he just seeing how shit he can go until the general public will stop buying it?

your = you're. learn english moron, i'm from Belgium and i can write better in English than you do :)

Take's a real kind of moron to correct someone's spelling around here!

Doesn't change the fact op is a fag tho :)

Back
Top Bottom