DJ Fresh best Dj?

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
Too bad. Well, anyways I'm not implying Andy is the best out there, but definitely belong to those best and he's for sure not lazy nor plays like crap even tho he's been playing out for more than 20 years lol :) Same applies for Friction and Cyantific, too.

Shmokeh

Met the chap at twentys big weekend in skegness sometime in November - December maybe?
Got him to sign one a vinyl - Future Jungle.
I find him very experimental, got a unique sound especially his lesser known tracks.
By far not the best DJ, decent chap even had a laugh with him! Done well for himself but cant justify buying half of his vinyl... Mainstream shit
Try tantrum and desire, big tunes, lesser known!

prettyherb

O I
VIP Junglist
Dj fresh certainly not the best mate. He might be the most famous, cause he hits number ones in the uk charts or something...

But have you ever seen Andy c, A.M.C., mixing, friction, calyx & teebee?? They are madness.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
no

to judge best dj you need to break it down into 2 categories.

selection = camo and crooked / sly

technical = jumping jack frost / fabio

savoirfaire

VIP Junglist
no

to judge best dj you need to break it down into 2 categories.

selection = camo and crooked / sly

technical = jumping jack frost / fabio

nah im just messin with u lol but imo (although i havent listened to much recent sets)

I'd give Friction for Selection and Technical to Andy C/AMC/Hype (I know some people thought Hype past couple years is gash but i listened to his ge 2011 set and it was sick