Dj Fresh Album

The Album with more than likely be early 2010.

I've cut several bits from it and trust me the album is going to be large.
Dan has been working really hard on this project and he won't disappoint.

ACID RAIN is a big one for me at the minute.

Look how many bangers he's made this year.

ACID RAIN is a big one for me at the minute.

mate Acid Rain has gotta be one of my favourite tunes at the mo!! absolutley sick! also Kryptonite is heavy as fuck aswell.. albums gonna be huge! last time i spoke to him he said theres no chance of it dropping this year..

Not sure why everyones so big on Hypercaine....the vocals on the intro are terrible, which kind of ruins how good a tune it could be

Not sure why everyones so big on Hypercaine....the vocals on the intro are terrible, which kind of ruins how good a tune it could be

Andy's been playing it, Friction's been playing it. it's a good album track at the end of the day - thats why there's vocals - to also appeal to the mass market outside DnB - bit like putting vocals on Follow the Light. Not everybody's cup of tea though doing it.

The vocals have been re done and sound much better than the early mix you've heard.

Friction does a mad double drop with Hypercaine & Xray.... Goes off everytime he's drawn these two plates

Andy's been playing it, Friction's been playing it. it's a good album track at the end of the day - thats why there's vocals - to also appeal to the mass market outside DnB - bit like putting vocals on Follow the Light. Not everybody's cup of tea though doing it.

The vocals have been re done and sound much better than the early mix you've heard.

Friction does a mad double drop with Hypercaine & Xray.... Goes off everytime he's drawn these two plates

But the vocals on Follow The Light actually sound alright and arent too intrusive on what is already an amazing tune, whereas for me the vocals on the intro of Hypercaine are a bit cheesy and badly sung. I understand the point of making tunes to have mass appeal but poorly harmonised vocals will still detract from a tune no matter what the aim is.

I'm more excited about the Heavyweight 12" to be honest....

But the vocals on Follow The Light actually sound alright and arent too intrusive on what is already an amazing tune, whereas for me the vocals on the intro of Hypercaine are a bit cheesy and badly sung. I understand the point of making tunes to have mass appeal but poorly harmonised vocals will still detract from a tune no matter what the aim is.

I'm more excited about the Heavyweight 12" to be honest....

The vocals we've heard on Hypercaine have been changed, if you're going off the version on youtube,

Back
Top Bottom