DJ Fresh - Acid Rain

DJ Oblivion

Beast from the East!
VIP Junglist
From the Fourthcoming DJ Fresh album..

watch

nasty tune this one.. from what I've heards so far this albums gonna be huge!!

Absolutely sick tune

Hype's been opening with this

For me, Fresh is the best producer in dnb right now

Dope tune. I think Fresh has kind of found his feet again production wise from the stuff he was making a few years ago

woaw i'm glad that i know the name of this tune now heard it a while ago when hype dropped such a banger!! the album looks and sounds like its going to be a stomper really looking forward to this

had him down at my night in June and he said it would be around feb but I wouldn't go by that at all considering how long ago it was.. tbh as long as he don't do a sub focus on us and keep putting it back Im happy not knowing.. Kryptonite is another huge one off the album but haven't seen any audio for it online yet.. hopefully keepin it on lock down for the release

wicked tune

if his new albums guna be full of this kinda stuff defo looking forward to hearing the rest of it :D

fresh has always been a dappa in my book, sick producer! and apparently a very nice guy too.

Absolutely sick tune

Hype's been opening with this

For me, Fresh is the best producer in dnb right now

not necessarily the best but very concisistent. he's one of the only producers where you know your gonna get a sick tune as soon as you know its him. one of top 3 dnb producers ever in my book with hazard and bassline smith

Back
Top Bottom