DJ Freek - Bring The Jumpup Vol .1

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
Threw this one together just now, been practising for a set i got next week. A few hiccups in there but other than that all good.
Let me know what u think, especially of my 2 dubs ive included.
Safe

http://dnbshare.com/download/BringTheJumpupMix.mp3.html
320kbs 35mins

TRACKLISTING

HAZARD - KILLERS DONT DIE (FREEK UNOFFICIAL REMIX) **DUB**
JAYDAN - KING OF MIAMI VIP
TAXMAN - LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE
D'KILL - THE FANZ
CRYSTAL CLEAR & NETSKY - COME BACK HOME
ZODIAC - COMBAT
JAYDAN - THE DRILLER KILLER
JONNY CAGE - TERMINATOR X
ARTIFICIAL INTELIGENCE - DAYS OF RAGE
JAYDAN - FEAR FACTOR
TAXMAN - HARRYS REVENGE
>>>> ORIGINAL SIN - DECIBEL
JAYDAN - THE SHADOWS
FREEK - ARE YOU OK? **DUB**

(ps yea i know it aint an inventive title but im shit at thinkin of things like that lol)

hazard's version is better IMo :P if you made urz into a dnb step tune, with a bit more meat.. then it wud smashh teef

edit: 2mins10 drop is better :gun:

and king of miami is just awsome standard

edit: KOM >>> LOOK WHAT UVE DONE (needs adjustment a lil) but fuckin heavy double drop!!

haha more edit: LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE >> THE FANZ iz even heavier!! AHH :teeth:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i kinda skipped thru it abit :P

look what uve done into the fanz is fuckin evil!.. combart into the driller killer is heavy, but i reckon you should forget the intro n just smash straight into it!... then bit of boring (my opinion on tunez)...cheers for rewinding decibel, needed to hear that from the start! lol

and you need to milk decibel into the shadows! cos that is fuckin mental!! need to let that go on for longer!

also, ur tune are you ok.. is pretty good, not groundbreaking.. but a good filler IMo (y)

NOW THAT IZ A FUCKIN MIX REVIEW! :teeth:

cheers castel for givin it a listen, quality review. i might actually do the drums on killers again and give it a complete drumstep beat. will let you know how it goes.

Killer mix man! really liked the opening drumstep tunes and how you mixed through them. Your re-lick of 'Killerz' was pretty cool. "Are You OK?" is a sick tune man!

Killer mix man! really liked the opening drumstep tunes and how you mixed through them. Your re-lick of 'Killerz' was pretty cool. "Are You OK?" is a sick tune man!

Cheers spliff, as u can probs tell ive got a bit of an obsession with drumstep lol, i know loads of people hate it but i love mixing it and i love makin it, got a tune on the go at the moment which is a huge drumstep tune, should be ready to upload soon for everyones listening pleasure lol. Glad u liked the mix man, cheers for checkin it out.

LOL! I seriously hope that not all dnb turns into dnbstep lol! now that would get boring lol

dnb step iz gunna cross with crack house.. then slowly move back to 80's techno :gun: RETRO

dnb step iz gunna cross with crack house.. then slowly move back to 80's techno :gun: RETRO

We can only dream hahahahahaha!!! The way i see it is that drumstep is just basically dnb bass mixed with heavy metal style drums, or hip hop drums depending on the style of the tune. Its so angry tho i fuckin love it lol

Feeding back as i listen...

Really like that look what you've done/ king of miami mix! BIG! All about the terminator x/ driller killer mix though, teased terminator x in brilliantly and that drop is crazy!! Good find!!

Has D'kill changed the fanz for release? It sounds a bit different.

Really nice switch to Fear Factor aswell mate, loving that tune atm.. Then straight into a monster mix with Harry's revenge!!! Really like the way you dropped The Shadows into harry's revenge aswell, sounded real nice with HR just nicely in the background.

WOAHHHHH! ARE YOU OK = SICK!!!!! Nice one on that mate, great tune! Does sound a little distorted though for some reason?

Overall a really nice mix mate, all mixes worked together real nice and it had a generally good flow to it. Look forward to your next one man, enjoyed this!

Feeding back as i listen...

Really like that look what you've done/ king of miami mix! BIG! All about the terminator x/ driller killer mix though, teased terminator x in brilliantly and that drop is crazy!! Good find!!

Has D'kill changed the fanz for release? It sounds a bit different.

Really nice switch to Fear Factor aswell mate, loving that tune atm.. Then straight into a monster mix with Harry's revenge!!! Really like the way you dropped The Shadows into harry's revenge aswell, sounded real nice with HR just nicely in the background.

WOAHHHHH! ARE YOU OK = SICK!!!!! Nice one on that mate, great tune! Does sound a little distorted though for some reason?

Overall a really nice mix mate, all mixes worked together real nice and it had a generally good flow to it. Look forward to your next one man, enjoyed this!

Cheers for givin it a listen man, glad u liked it, am probs gonna use this as my set on thursday, gonna be siiick. Have got ur jumpup jam on my ipod jus havent got round to listening yet man but will put sum feedback up as soon as i do cos the tracklist is huuuggee! Glad you liked are u ok cos its one of my fav tunes ive produced. might head in that direction for most of my productions i think.

Back
Top Bottom