DJ Fracture presents Drum and Bass in Ableton Live

Yeah they are amazing videos, You can't argue with the price either, very reasonable.

Make sure you watch the Pedestrian, Inside Info, Mr Foul, Mind Vortex and Octane & DLR ones (y)

I watched it and learned a lot. I got a coupon discount because I use Reason (mostly) and asked them if it would still be a good course for me. And yes, even if you use a different DAW, he describes *why* he does things so you can translate into your own workflow.

Actually, there is a LOT to digest, as he gets into meaty stuff really quickly. It basically made me rethink how I do everything (which is also why I haven't been posting tracks of late).

TL;DR—it's good, get it.

I watched it and learned a lot. I got a coupon discount because I use Reason (mostly) and asked them if it would still be a good course for me. And yes, even if you use a different DAW, he describes *why* he does things so you can translate into your own workflow.

Actually, there is a LOT to digest, as he gets into meaty stuff really quickly. It basically made me rethink how I do everything (which is also why I haven't been posting tracks of late).

TL;DR—it's good, get it.

the Fracture one? i have watched the Digitallabz onez and there isnt much to be honest. the sound is quite bad actually and they are just seminars and not tutorials.
when did u get the Fracture one? i know there is a discount code on the youtube vid but im not sure if it's still valid.
cheers

I rate Fracture's production as being some of the technically best. He is also quite conscious of how stuff cuts to vinyl. The price sounds steep, but education, tips, etc pays off in the long run and I think this tutorial looks especially useful if you're learning your way around abelton or beat/bass layering; would save loads of time for a beginner with lots of questions.

yeah dude id literally pay to take that course. because a) it actually costs money and b) ableton is something man, you can do some shit in ableton, its just a completely different way of thinking, i hear fanu switched to it

I put down the cash for this. The coupon code on the youtube vid has expired, I used this one for 20% off instead: GEYID174

For that you get the course material plus sample packs from:
Loxy & resound, london elek, friction & ktee, friction & icicle, fracture, drumsound, blumarten & ASC.
Although it looks like the packs have been stripped so bloody bare they might as well not have bothered.

I work in Ableton so it makes sense to give it a punt @ £30, he only uses standard plugins which is nice as its helping me understand them much better. Although I think a lot of the magic lies in specific plugs.

Ive rinsed through them as a lot of the knowledge ive picked up already, I do not class myself as an expert but it definitely covers from the basics all the way up.

I find the most interest in the little techniques producers use to add that little sparkle that my tunes lack, and theres plenty of those!

Give it a shot! Ive already got a new locker full of ammunition to release on the studio tonight.

Back
Top Bottom