dJ fLiCkY - Breaking Bad

djflicky

VIP Junglist
My new mix! A little deeper and a more relaxed style than normal from me, enjoy!

Mark Knight ft Skin - Nothing matters (Noisia remmix)
Fracture - Get busy
Wilkinson - Automatic
Excision & Messinian - X Rated (Calyx & Teebee remix)
Xtrah - Cyrax
Amoss - Shapeshifter
Dub Phizix - Codec
Athys & Duster - Nemisis
Emperor - The Sovereign
DRS - Count to ten (Enei remix)
Future Signal - Claymore
John B - Heroes (Rido remix)
Netsky - Drawing straws
Commix - Painted smile
Spectrasoul - Shackles
Calyx & Teebee - Elevate this sound
Serum - deadly venom
The Others - The way you make me (SPY remix)
June Miller - Snapcase
The Upbeats & Noisia - Blindfold
Urbandawn - Retrocausality
Cause4Concern - Never acid again (Neonlight remix)
Netsky - Love has gone (Enei remix)
Netsky - Love has gone (Dub Phizix remix)
Octane & DLR, Break - Murmur
Silent Witness - Run time
Foreign Concept - Mob justice
Kasra & Enei - So real
SpectraSoul - Organiser (Foreign Concept remix)
Calyx & Teebee - Hurting
Frankee - Firethorn
Skeptical & Dub Phizix - Lastik
Amoss - Tripped
Enei - One Chance (Emperor remix)
The Sect - Cybermen (Break remix)
Frankee - Pandorum
Fourward - Gone
Dexcell ft Photon - Array
Rene LaVice - Spile
Amoss - Minus (Hybris remix)
Break - Rare earth
Silent Witness - Magnetize
Amoss - Footloose (Octane & DLR remix)
Dub Phizix - Handmade

Last edited:
On dis brother.

Excision & Messinian - X Rated (Calyx & Teebee remix) - this tune is making me extremely moist at the moment.

Pretty wicked mix Flicky! 44 tunes in 57mins as well.... are you a distant relation of Hazard or something :teeth:? Thought I would give it a listen as there are about a third of tunes I like / have / were tempted to pick up. The rest are a bit too 'dancefloory' / neurofunkish for me / not my cup of tea, but this is just my taste.

I enjoyed the intro chopped up with Get Busy. The mixes either side of Cyrax were wicked. Shapeshifter - Codec was a sweet mix, when the heavy stomp of Codec came in I like how you kept the high kick of Shapeshifter in. When Nemesis came in, I felt it could have been a tad louder as it sat back in the mix, but this is only a minor comment. I liked The Sovereign, not heard that before, and mixed with Count To Ten was nice. Claymore - Heroes rmx gelled proper nicely, both tunes really complimenting each other. I liked the variety on the Elevate This Sound - Deadly Venom mix... that was quality :) The bass dropped off the start when Snapcase was rolling on its own, but it was sorted quickly. Snapcase - Blindfold was a hectic mix with lots going on, very technical. Smallest of little blips when Murmur was coming in, but nothing serious & turns into a pretty rolling mix. Would have preferred a bit more of the baseline of Murmur to stay in for a bit longer when Run Time came in, but this is only personal preference. The little Critical recs section was good & you know they are going to fit nicely together. Would have liked to hear the bass on Organiser rmx push through when it dropped. Hurting was teased in well. Spile - Minus rmx - Rare Earth was a nice section, but again would have liked to hear the bass on Rare Earth rmx push through the mix when it came in. Magnetize - Footloose rmx was a cool mix. I like how Footloose dmx really chopped up the tearing beat of Magnetize. I felt Handmade would have worked well in the mix instead of a switch to end it + a fade would have worked, as you still had a couple of minutes in the hour to spare, but this is nothing major.

All the mixes were wicked & had a quality flow it, thoroughly enjoyable.

Pretty wicked mix Flicky! 44 tunes in 57mins as well.... are you a distant relation of Hazard or something :teeth:? Thought I would give it a listen as there are about a third of tunes I like / have / were tempted to pick up. The rest are a bit too 'dancefloory' / neurofunkish for me / not my cup of tea, but this is just my taste.

I enjoyed the intro chopped up with Get Busy. The mixes either side of Cyrax were wicked. Shapeshifter - Codec was a sweet mix, when the heavy stomp of Codec came in I like how you kept the high kick of Shapeshifter in. When Nemesis came in, I felt it could have been a tad louder as it sat back in the mix, but this is only a minor comment. I liked The Sovereign, not heard that before, and mixed with Count To Ten was nice. Claymore - Heroes rmx gelled proper nicely, both tunes really complimenting each other. I liked the variety on the Elevate This Sound - Deadly Venom mix... that was quality :) The bass dropped off the start when Snapcase was rolling on its own, but it was sorted quickly. Snapcase - Blindfold was a hectic mix with lots going on, very technical. Smallest of little blips when Murmur was coming in, but nothing serious & turns into a pretty rolling mix. Would have preferred a bit more of the baseline of Murmur to stay in for a bit longer when Run Time came in, but this is only personal preference. The little Critical recs section was good & you know they are going to fit nicely together. Would have liked to hear the bass on Organiser rmx push through when it dropped. Hurting was teased in well. Spile - Minus rmx - Rare Earth was a nice section, but again would have liked to hear the bass on Rare Earth rmx push through the mix when it came in. Magnetize - Footloose rmx was a cool mix. I like how Footloose dmx really chopped up the tearing beat of Magnetize. I felt Handmade would have worked well in the mix instead of a switch to end it + a fade would have worked, as you still had a couple of minutes in the hour to spare, but this is nothing major.

All the mixes were wicked & had a quality flow it, thoroughly enjoyable.
Woah!! Now that is feedback.. Appresh

Was a very last min mix as I was flying to Greece the next morning lol

Wow man, I reckon that's the first mix of yours I had the pleasure to listen and I'm impressed! Really really quick yet tight mixing, damn well EQ'ed too. When I heard that opening tease I thought of what would happen if I heard that shit in a rave. I've come to a conclusion that I would chew the nearest table or bite the nearest person around. So much win really. I loved the ideas of some mixes, X Rated Remix into Cyrax, biggles! Haven't heard that S.P.Y remix before, what a choon! Was thinking man, that would sound so sick with Snapcase and oh shit here it goes. Was toying with that Love Has Gone remixes idea as well, executed properly! Really digged that section from Mob Justice remix up to Pandorum, huge tunes all the way through and mixed perfectly. And the last 4 tunes were absolute carnage, went off! Big big mix, will keep my eyes peeled for any other future ones of yours for sure :)

Wow man, I reckon that's the first mix of yours I had the pleasure to listen and I'm impressed! Really really quick yet tight mixing, damn well EQ'ed too. When I heard that opening tease I thought of what would happen if I heard that shit in a rave. I've come to a conclusion that I would chew the nearest table or bite the nearest person around. So much win really. I loved the ideas of some mixes, X Rated Remix into Cyrax, biggles! Haven't heard that S.P.Y remix before, what a choon! Was thinking man, that would sound so sick with Snapcase and oh shit here it goes. Was toying with that Love Has Gone remixes idea as well, executed properly! Really digged that section from Mob Justice remix up to Pandorum, huge tunes all the way through and mixed perfectly. And the last 4 tunes were absolute carnage, went off! Big big mix, will keep my eyes peeled for any other future ones of yours for sure :)

Safe dude!

This is probably my most rushed and ineffective mix I've done lol check my soundcloud for my previous mix, think you might like :)

Massive mix here bro, loads of tunes that I wasn’t really aware of. But I probably should have been!
Flawless beatmatching, but that was expected.

I mentioned to you briefly, but the intro is sick. Nothing Matters >> Automatic really is one of those ones I wish I had thought of first haha. They sound great together!

Loved the way Cyrax came in out of nowhere over X-Rated, sounded sick.
Couple of my other favourite bits were

The Others - The way you make me (SPY remix)
June Miller - Snapcase
The Upbeats & Noisia – Blindfold

SpectraSoul - Organiser (Foreign Concept remix)
Calyx & Teebee - Hurting
Frankee - Firethorn

Overall, for something you threw together quickly, great mix man! Look forward to hearing the next one 

Sorry for not downloading this earlier!! Haven't had proper net at ours for ages!!! been using a crappy dongle untill BT sort their shit out! Just got a connection at my sisters tonight so on a downloading session! Ill check this out in the next few days. TL looks massive.

Back
Top Bottom