DJ FIRE STARTERS RAGGA JUNGLE VOLUME 4

loving all your ragga jungle mixes mate. always play them in my car when im driving around, especially in this weather. i was stopped at the lights today and some geezer walked up to the window while hotstepper was playing telling me he loved my choons!

Wha gwarn Fiyah? You taking a breather?

Haha yeah man you could say that. Just got my new cdj 900 s so I shall have to record a mix soon. I started putting a track list together for number 5 but got distracted with trying to learn production and setting up my own night.

How's tingz rude boy ?

Last edited by a moderator:
loving all your ragga jungle mixes mate. always play them in my car when im driving around, especially in this weather. i was stopped at the lights today and some geezer walked up to the window while hotstepper was playing telling me he loved my choons!

Big ups mate :) I'm glad you enjoy them

Haha yeah man you could say that. Just got my new cdj 900 s so I shall have to record a mix soon. I started putting a track list together for number 5 but got distracted with trying to learn production and setting up my own night.

How's tingz rude boy ?

Everyting cris' mate. Just got serato so I can finally pretend to be an old school hip-hop dj! That's me sorted for the summer then!

This is still such a boom set man! Nuff respect due... *bumps fist*

And good luck with starting your own night Fiyah...you doing it down Swindon way?

Everyting cris' mate. Just got serato so I can finally pretend to be an old school hip-hop dj! That's me sorted for the summer then!

This is still such a boom set man! Nuff respect due... *bumps fist*

And good luck with starting your own night Fiyah...you doing it down Swindon way?

Fairplay,does this mean your gonna be recording a new set anytime soon? i really want to get serato at some point, maybe that will be next years big purchase.
Cheers dude.swindon is proper dead these days so i started up in bassett instead. so far so good. hopfully it will keep growing .

Back
Top Bottom