DJ Fire Starters Ragga Jungle Volume 2

Fire starter

VIP Junglist
This is mt latest Ragga Jungle mixtape. This time i take you a little deeper into my ragga collection, featuring a hand full of white labels and a test press from the serial killaz.

Tracklisting
Wardance - Serial Killaz VIP
Come Around - DJ Defkline
Walk n Skank - Serial killaz
Wadodem - DJ Deekline
Jamician Boy - Serial Killaz (DUB)
What You Gonna Do - Goldstar
Good Enough - Serial Killaz (DUB)
What a Bam Bam - R Cola ft Sister Nancy
Traffic Blocking - Serial killaz
Time To Rock Steady - Bad Weed
Mash You Down - Serial Killaz
Avalanche - Jahba & Sumone
Fire - Serial Killaz
Roots & Future - Drunken Master
Rootsman - Soundclash
Put It On - Serial Killaz
Shine Eye Gal - DJ Panik
Burnin - Hi Grade
Top Rankin - Deekline
You Never Know - Serial Killaz
Must Come Aroad - Channel 2 & Goldstar
One Foot Skankin - Visonary
Smile - Shy FX
Change - Visonary
Enemies - Chop Stick Crew
Soundwar - visonary
Kingston Town - Channel 2 & Goldstar
Pass out - Deekline
Baby Boy - Rcola

http://soundcloud.com/fire-starter/ragga-jungle-volume-2/download/

should be able to let me investigate

---------- Post added at 18:22 ---------- Previous post was at 18:19 ----------

re try now

boom selection

Thanks for listening man :)

ya man i look forward to pt3&4...

Good Stuff part 4 wont be released untill land of promise & police in helicopter remix are released on dj promo from the serial killaz . and at the rate im buying tunes probably a part 5 as well

I am also looking at doing an old school ragga jungle mix and a ragga 140bpm breaks and dubstep set

absolutely smashed it mate, loving the tune seleection, Good Enough is a sick tune, Collie Buddz voice works really well with dnb, big ups mate, gonna rinse this out in the stockroom at work 2moz.

boom shackalacka!! nice1 fire starter

Thanks mate, glad you liked it

absolutely smashed it mate, loving the tune seleection, Good Enough is a sick tune, Collie Buddz voice works really well with dnb, big ups mate, gonna rinse this out in the stockroom at work 2moz.

Cheers mate, yeah man good enough is an amazing tune im still not sure wheather i prefer the A side "good enough" or the B side " jamican boy" both tunes are too good.

A massive big ups to everyone who listened to the mix, i was pleasently suprised by the response i got from everyone . the mix evan got plays and support from the likes of Rcola and Bad weed. Both of which commented and posted the mix as there facebook status.

Thanks for your support !!!

'Wha do dem ah wa do dem dem dem!' :banana:

Some serious tunes you got there Firestarter...Jah Screechy b2b Eek-a-Mouse b2b Cutty Ranks is instant win for me! The mixing's so much better than your on your first set...once you learn to chop amen tracks you're gonna be dangerous!

Eek-A-Mouse+-+Wa-Do-Dem+-+Front.jpg

I've got my copy of Jungle Cakes 01 waiting for me at the sorting office so hopefully no snow tomorrow! :bounce:

Some serious tunes you got there Firestarter...Jah Screechy b2b Eek-a-Mouse b2b Cutty Ranks is instant win for me!

Cheers man, yeah 2 amazing tunes although i have to say i prefer the Deekline version of walk & skank than serial killaz version.

The mixing's so much better than your on your first set...once you learn to chop amen tracks you're gonna be dangerous!

Thanks mate , im really appreciating the feedback :)

I've got my copy of Jungle Cakes 01 waiting for me at the sorting office so hopefully no snow tomorrow!

Nice mate, i wish i had the whole label's releases on vinyl instead of Digital :/ I am seriously considering repurchasing all the tracks again.

been absolutely rinsing this mix everywhere i go. like sketcha said, "good enough" is a BIG tune also loving what a bam bam, and wardance for the intro!

when is pt3&4 comin thru?

Back
Top Bottom