DJ FIRE STARTER'S RAGGA DUBSTEP/BREAKS MIX

All's good mate coz I'm getting new decks soon. Big up the Wooton Crew seen!

H.I.M.-Haile-Selassie-I-Lion2.jpg

A who Jah bless let no man curse...

What decks you getting? I have had a few goes on those ragga tracks you sent me . I still need alot of practice before busting them out in a set.

Just to let you I started piecing part 3 together last night. It's sounding fresh so far :)

"more fire, it's what we require"

I have 94 tunes that havent been used in vol 1 & 2 so I'm trying to select 30 for part 3 . Which means if I don't buy any more ragga jungle next month I still have enough for 4,5,6 :)

Ps I know im buying another 30 tracks in february

One love

You trying to blow my mind hombre? o_O that's a serious amount of choons...

Glad you've had a go...usually ends up being fun! Given your dj name you should probably check Capleton's 'More Fire' album from 2000. If you can start a set with 'Who Dem' ;) then truly you'll know whether the force flows through you or not!

Anyway true 'bout fire mate...'Any man who have no fiyah dead!'

Decks wise technics are now out of my price range so I'm going for the slightly hard rock looking stantons. Hopefully the transition wont be so bad *crosses fingers*

Last edited by a moderator:
Not many sound boys can match my ragga jungle collection. :)

Yeah I checked it out, and bought who dem. So one day when I'm man enough . I will start a set with who dem !

Which Stanton . I have the t92 which I don't use any more. Which is ok , Evan has a pith lock. But lacks the feel of technics.
The model above the t
92 looks really nice. It was what I was trying to buy to complete my four deck setup, but inn the end I got a pair of technics instead :)

Back
Top Bottom