Gone - Shaded
Roots & future - Drunken masters
Outta Space - Cut & run Remix
Surviving the times - Liondub d
Tomorrows another day - Liondub
Contact - Nosia ft Foreign beggers
Shellsock - Noisia ft Foreign beggers

Last edited:
Just incase you wonder why theres reloads in there. This set was a recording for my Drummer to practice to before our first performance together. He wanted to know exactly what i was gonna play so he could make up nice drumming patterns and fills ect.
Hope you enjoy

Really enjoyed the mix! Dont usually go for multi tempo sets but this is well cool...

Good to see your style's got heavier since you first joined the forum Fiyah...you're really learning to work those tunes. Some of your mixes are seriously tuff. That 'Turn down the lights/Spirit Man/Duppy Man mix is pure :gun:

If I had to criticise I'd say keep an eye on the levels when you're mixing vocals into heavy tunes coz they can get drowned out a bit. Wicked mix though mate. That Warface tune is fucking funny. Btw 'Pon the Floor' ALWAYS gets a rewind round here so was a bit dissapointed when you didnt deliver...more rewinds please. I could even hear my neighbours balling for it.

Also that hip hop stuff was wicked. Should maybe start a set with a mix like the one you did with 'The Game'?

Big it up mate!

Really enjoyed the mix! Dont usually go for multi tempo sets but this is well cool...

Good to see your style's got heavier since you first joined the forum Fiyah...you're really learning to work those tunes. Some of your mixes are seriously tuff. That 'Turn down the lights/Spirit Man/Duppy Man mix is pure :gun:

If I had to criticise I'd say keep an eye on the levels when you're mixing vocals into heavy tunes coz they can get drowned out a bit. Wicked mix though mate. That Warface tune is fucking funny. Btw 'Pon the Floor' ALWAYS gets a rewind round here so was a bit dissapointed when you didnt deliver...more rewinds please. I could even hear my neighbours balling for it.

Also that hip hop stuff was wicked. Should maybe start a set with a mix like the one you did with 'The Game'?

Big it up mate!

Bigs up for the feedback mate, yeah your right i do need to work on levels. yeah that pon the floor tune is badd ass. i shall have to give it a rewind next time i drop it.

Cheers dude, i listen to more hiphop than i do drum & bass these days so im looking to stick alot more of it in my sets. although most of the artist i listen to have shoddy production. With shit snare hits than sound like there out of time which makes them incredibly hard to beat match. I also have some tracks from some different genres that are going to feature in my next set. Including a mean double drop with a Greenday track :)

Just spotted this, standardly listening mate, looks hench!

Big ups mate. Hope you enjoy ! your House/dance classics mix was banging mate

Mix is too sick mate. Listened to it 3 times now!

Proper loved the middle house/electro section, and also the:

bit.

Fucking quality mate!! the variety was too good (y)

Mix is too sick mate. Listened to it 3 times now!

Proper loved the middle house/electro section, and also the:

bit.

Fucking quality mate!! the variety was too good (y)

Im glad you liked it mate !!

The little electro house bit was basically my 3 fav electro tunes.

My mixes are getting alot more variety these days im starting to expirement with lots of different genres.

How are you finding your shiney new cdj 900s ?

fuck sake i keep forgetting to listen, il put it on el mp3 player so i can listen at work over the weekend, sorry for the delay boss

mix was sick man, mixing was really tight, transitions were smooth as.

the inventiveness was awesome, given me a few ideas. loved dreams over regurgitate and lose yourself with santa cruz.

very enjoyable man, nice one

mix was sick man, mixing was really tight, transitions were smooth as.

the inventiveness was awesome, given me a few ideas. loved dreams over regurgitate and lose yourself with santa cruz.

very enjoyable man, nice one

Thanks for listening bro :)

Yeah the regurgitate mix with dreams was my fav too. Dreams/regurgitate was quite a tricky mix to pull off had to be pitched up by like 16% or somthing close to get it to locked in.

plently more inventivness and such like in the sequal which im working on at the minute.

Big ups for feedback

Back
Top Bottom