dj finance...

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
i know theres been a million and one threads on this...

is it worth getting only one CDJ as i have 2x technic 1210's (which i have no intention of getting rid of) or should i look for two.... or just not bother at all!

I was thinking it would save me money in the long run plus give me more chance of playing out etc.. but does it really stop you buying vinyl!?

i was thinking of getting 2 pioneer cdj900's

cheaper buying serato and just switching between the phono and line knob when you want to play vinyl or an mp3.. thats what i do..as cdj's are fucking expensive first hand

Get some CDJ's. Fuck Serato. Too much ball ache and plus you have to lug it to gigs and annoy the person who you are playing before/after. I got CD decks and I still buy vinyl, mainly got the CD decks so I can play our stuff or stuff that gets sent to us. Well worth having them imo.

Get some CDJ's. Fuck Serato. Too much ball ache and plus you have to lug it to gigs and annoy the person who you are playing before/after. I got CD decks and I still buy vinyl, mainly got the CD decks so I can play our stuff or stuff that gets sent to us. Well worth having them imo.

booom! this is so right... and cant stress the bit in bold enough :ban:

Truth

'I've got all these new tunes and dubs on Serato'

'Yeah but your an annoying cunt getting my way setting up the fucking thing. And you're probably shit. Fuck off....'

Truth

'I've got all these new tunes and dubs on Serato'

'Yeah but your an annoying cunt getting my way setting up the fucking thing. And you're probably shit. Fuck off....'

It's the moment you pray for their laptop to crash.

hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg on serato, i like it dont see the thing about setting up usually do it in a min or two when i play out.. just pre-plug some cables into the serato box beforhand

Would personally go for serato/traktor for home use,then if you play out, burn the mp3's to CD to play on CDJ's & use vinyl too.

Not about fucking around in a club with setting it all up as has been mentioned annoying the DJ before/after you.

wouldnt bother buying one cdj, you'll end up buying a 2nd anyways so u may aswell get em both in 1 go.

i dunno man.. i suppose once i have them it will enable me to able to use cdl's. When i have the choice to play on cdj's and vinyl i always just use vinyl something about mixing on CD scares me now!! what are the best to get that arent pioneers? or so i just get pioneers.. i!???!

It is true that if you buy one cdj you will always end up buying the other, because you will undoubtedly want to mix two mp3s together and get really frustrated that you cant.

Traktor over Serato anyday too, can do soo much more!

i bought a cdj, thought it would stop e from buying vinyl, it didnt, i got bored of mixing with cdjs now i only use it for tunes that dont come out on vinyl or dubs. or 3 decks but i would much rather 3 1210s

Back
Top Bottom