Garage DJ EZ - In The Mixmag Lab 06/09/13

i watched this yesterday, Ez is unrivalled on the decks, did you catch his set on disclosure's live boiler room show... twas unreal!

i watched this yesterday, Ez is unrivalled on the decks, did you catch his set on disclosure's live boiler room show... twas unreal!

I think so, not sure i was impressed as much as the other Boiler Room set i've got.

yeah i was watching it live so got into the vibe if you get what i mean, when he dropped gypsey women i nearly lost my shit...

Think i'm going to go to fabric this friday for his album launch.

yeah i was watching it live so got into the vibe if you get what i mean, when he dropped gypsey women i nearly lost my shit...

Think i'm going to go to fabric this friday for his album launch.

Lucky sod, nights out for me are few and far between now what with a kid and another soon to drop. I do have the album on pre-order though.

smashed it at outlook, really played well.

this was a really good set too actually, cheers for the dnbshare link, although i find half the fun is watching what he does as much as listening!

smashed it at outlook, really played well.

this was a really good set too actually, cheers for the dnbshare link, although i find half the fun is watching what he does as much as listening!

Yeah watching him is just as entertaining. Not seen him live since the last time i went Ayia Napa!

Followed your Soundcloud mate and added you on Twiiter, same with you Charlie...getting my stalking hat on in this shitty wet Thursday morning ;)

Ah big ups mr g! I'll return the favour!

Like James said I only use twitter to ramble on about shit and promote the radio show haha. Don't use my personnel account anymore, only Estrn audio one.

Started listening on my dinner yesterday the guy is a machine. Cannot wait for his Fabriclive to drop.

Cheers Mr G

(y) nice one man, more people posting useful stuff (ish) on twitter etc the better!

Ah big ups mr g! I'll return the favour!

Like James said I only use twitter to ramble on about shit and promote the radio show haha. Don't use my personnel account anymore, only Estrn audio one.

I chat a lot of shit on there about all sorts so i wouldn't say it's all useful ha ha ha

Nice EZ on form is second to none. Would like him to try a different vibe to to see what the man puts together

Back
Top Bottom