DJ Error - Mix Tape

DJError

AKA Error
VIP Junglist
Using this mix to promote a rave i'm playing at, enjoy and put any feedback if you feel like it

Hamilton - Soundboy
>>>Original Sin - Therapy
Delta Heavy - Space Time
Callide - Supreme
DJ SS - We Came to Entertain (Sub Zero Remix)
Loadstar - Link 2 the Past
Pleasure & Origin - D Day
Jaydan - Your Nightmare
Pleasure - Expansion
Original Sin & Taxman - Penamena
Rusko - Hold On (Sub Focus Remix)
Crissy Criss - Kick Snare (Drumstep Remix)
Jaydan - Deception
>>> Sensai & Heist - Stamp 'em Out
Interface - Get Lo
Tyke & Prestiege - Awful

Ok so had quick skim and here are my thoughts.

I think you have the right idea but you need to think about how the tracks compliment each other more, this was too much jump up on Jump up and the end result was a bit messy.
I personally think you have the mixing skills buts need to think more creatively when coming to mixes instead of DD after DD...

You really do have some big mixes in there man, the middle of the mix was heavy and the tracks bounced off each other well, enjoyed that :)

Keep listening to other peoples mixes and see how they go about things, thats the best advice i can give!

Big up man, keep at it!!

Ok so had quick skim and here are my thoughts.

I think you have the right idea but you need to think about how the tracks compliment each other more, this was too much jump up on Jump up and the end result was a bit messy.
I personally think you have the mixing skills buts need to think more creatively when coming to mixes instead of DD after DD...

You really do have some big mixes in there man, the middle of the mix was heavy and the tracks bounced off each other well, enjoyed that :)

Keep listening to other peoples mixes and see how they go about things, thats the best advice i can give!

Big up man, keep at it!!

nice one mate, this was a promo mix for a jump up rave so had to do all jump up.

cheers for the feeback though mate!

Back
Top Bottom